After the IBPS Result declaration, we have another good news for our students regarding the rest of the exams which were on hold for so long as they may resume their recruitment process soon. TCS has announced a new standard operating procedure known as Social Distanced Assessments (SD-Assessments™) which is drawn up in consultation with leading medical and public health experts. This will help in to conduct secure, proctored in-center assessments for recruitment and academic admissions in the post lockdown phase, without compromising on the safety of the candidates and proctoring staff.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
- IMF releases “World Economic Outlook”
- GoI reviews extant Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) policy
- Union Cabinet Approves “Scheme for formalisation of Micro Food Processing Enterprises”
About TCS iON™
TCS iON™, which is a strategic unit of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS), is currently a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, is the official partner of banking and SSC exam conducting bodies to conduct the online examination. Recruitment process once started will be conducted in these digital iON test centres. Thus, a statement from their side like this is a positive response to the question of many of our user that whether exams will be conducted this year or not. The answer is an affirmative yes. All the exams be it Banking, SSC or any other exam which is a computer based exam will be conducted this year.
Check List of Important Days in other Months:
|January 2020||February 2020||March 2020||April 2020|
What Is SD-Assessments™?
Coronavirus has taken over the world and has bring the whole world at a standstill. Majority of students who wants to seek admission for higher education and youth seeking jobs are waiting for the exam process to be restarted. It is very important that these process starts as soon as possible because further delaying will only hamper the confidence of the students.
With the easing in the lockdown norms and majority of the people abiding by the social distancing norm, TCS has finally taken the rigorous set of rules for conducting in-persons exams.
The SD-Assessments will help in the proper conduction of these tests and the norms lay out the rules to be followed before, during and after an exam, to ensure that the necessary precautions for the safety, hygiene and social distancing requirements are adhered to. The norms seems promising and will ensure the smooth and safe conduct of in-center exams at TCS iON’s centers.
The SD-Assessments norms are desgined in a such way by TCS based on TCS’s vast experience in conducting large scale in-center exams along with vital inputs from health experts from the exam section of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) and Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI). Some of the key norms laid out are:
- Staggered, touch-free entry into the test venue will be permitted
- There will be Checks for symptoms along with Aarogya Setu App status verification
- Sanitization before entry into the exam hall will be done
- Touch-free security checks, document verification, and registration will be done
- Non-intrusive, touch-free identity verification before, during and after the exam will be done
- Multiple layers of hygiene norms for candidates and exam staff will be done
- Adoption of social distancing norms at all times will be maintained
Venguswamy Ramaswamy, Global Head, TCS iON, said, “Exam-conducting authorities are eager to resume assessments and at the same time, are anxious about the safety of students and everyone involved. We are grateful to the health experts from AIIMS and PHFI for providing invaluable inputs to our process for conducting social distanced assessments with all the necessary rigor and care.”