Mains exams do play a major role in a candidate’s final selections as the marks of mains exam are counted in the preparation of final merit list. How you perform in the mains examination can make a big difference in your final results, in a good way or in a bad way. Many of you must be wondering what could be the best way to perform to the best of your ability during mains level of banking examinations.
- Quantitative Aptitude: 800+ questions
- Reasoning Ability: 550+ questions
- English language: 550+ questions
- Latest pattern questions based on 2018 and 2017 examinations
- 100 most important banking awareness questions
- Step by step approach to solve lengthy and difficult questions