IBPS is all set to roll IBPS Clerk Mains Exam on 19 January 2020. Aspirants who are about to appear for the exam must be busy in giving a final touch to their preparation. In the hussle of preparation race, candidates most of the times forget what to carry during the examination which is one of the most crucial part of the exam process.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
All the students appearing for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam need to carry some essentials for the purpose of verification and identification at the exam Centre. Along with the admit card, one has to carry other important documents as well, which will be verified by the guards present at the doorstep of the exam Centre. As IBPS Clerk Mains exam is approaching check the list of the essentials.
The exam are just few days ahead. On the exam day, after successful verification, you will be allowed to enter the examination centre. To prevent any false impersonation of the candidates or the risk of data leak, cross verification or identification of the students is done. Everyone has to obviously complete this checking process to enter the hall. Sometimes, students put their best shot in preparing for the banking exams, but they missed something on the final day which ruin their whole year waiting and they end up with stress, tension, depression etc. Keep on reading this article to check the things required for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam.
Important Things to Carry For IBPS Clerk Mains Exam
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam location, a day prior to the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2019 so that they don’t have to face difficulties during the D-Day
- On the exam day, reach the centre before time.
- Carry your admit card and other Id proof documents to IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Centre without which you will not be allowed to enter the exam centre.
- You should also carry a photocopy of your original ID Proof.
- Candidates have to manage their belongs as most of the exam centre may not have the space to hold candidates’s belongings.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained. IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility.
- Candidate will have to reach the Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses.
- Any misbehaviour/ misconduct will not be tolerated and IBPS holds the right to disqualify a candidate from attempting the examination.
Keep your mind calm and composed and attempt the paper with patience. Do not hurry up the process.
All the best!