TSCAB Admit Card 2022: Telangana State Co-operative Bank has released the TSCAB DCCB Admit Card 2022 on its official website. TSCAB has activated the TSCAB Admit Card link on 5th April 2022 and the last date to download the TSCAB Admit Card is 24th April 2022. Candidates who have applied for TSCAB Recruitment 2022 can download their admit card to appear in the preliminary examination which is scheduled to be held on 23rd & 24th April 2022. Keep reading this post to check the TSCAB Admit Card link, important dates, and steps to download the admit card.
Telangana DCCB Bank Hall Ticket 2022
Telangana DCCB Bank Hall Ticket 2022 has been out on the official website of Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd. It is expected that candidates must have prepared well for the examination. Telangana DCCB Bank has released 445 vacancies for the post of Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager.
TSCAB Admit Card 2022: Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates related to the TSCAB Admit Card 2022
|TSCAB Admit Card 2022: Important Dates|
|TSCAB Recruitment 2022||19th February 2022|
|TSCAB Admit Card 2022||5th April 2022|
|Preliminary Examination||23rd April 2022 & 24th April 2022|
Telangana DCCB Bank Hall Ticket Link
TSCAB DCCB Admit Card 2022 Link has been active on the official website of TSCAB on 5th April 2022. There is no need to visit the official website. The direct link to download the TSCAB Prelims Admit Card is provided below. Candidates must have their registration number or roll number and password or date of birth to download their admit Card 2022 by clicking the link below.
Steps to Download TSCAB Admit Card 2022
- Go to the TSCAB website then click on TSCAB admit card 2022 download link.
- Enter your registration number or roll number and password or date of birth.
- Next, Enter the security captcha code for verification purposes and click login.
- Then, your TSCAB Admit card 2022 will be displayed on the screen. Now, download/save it.
- Optional: Take a print of your TSCAB Admit card for future reference.
Documents Required at the Exam Venue
Candidates must carry these important items with them to the TSCAB Exam center
- Admit Card: Candidates must carry the TSCAB DCCB Admit Card 2022.
- Documents: Candidates must carry Photo ID Proof in original like PAN Card/Passport/Aadhaar card/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/Permanent Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with the photograph/valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/Employee ID/Bar Council Identity Card with a photograph.
- Passport Size Photograph: The candidate must have 2 passport size photographs this time. The photo should be matched the photo attached to the application form.
Details Mentioned On TSCAB Admit Card 2022
Candidates must check whether all the credentials printed on TSCAB Admit Card 2022 are as per the details submitted by them during the online application process or not. If you find any error in it, please contact the concerned authority as soon as possible.
- Name Of The Applicant
- Post Applied For
- Category Of The Applicant
- Registration Number Of The Applicant
- Roll Number Of The Applicant
- Name Of The Examination Center
- Reporting Time
- Date Of The Examination
- Photograph Of The Applicant
FAQs: TSCAB Admit Card 2022
Q1. Is Telangana DCCB Bank Hall Ticket 2022 Out?
Ans. Yes, Telangana DCCB Bank Hall Ticket 2022 is out.
Q2. How can I check TSCAB Admit Card 2022?
Ans. Candidates can check their admit card from the official website of the bank or from the direct link provided in the article.