Union Bank of India SO 2019: FAQs
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- Fire Officer (MMGS III) – 1
- Economist (MMGS III) -6
- Security Officer (MMGS II) – 19
- Integrated Treasury Officer (JMGS I) – 15
- Credit Officer (JMGS I) – 122
- Forex Officer (JMGS I) – 18
☛ How many vacancies are there?
☛ Is there any provision for EWS?
Yes! Separate vacancies are mentioned for EWS Quota. The applicants belonging to EWS Category should submit a copy of their Income & Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format prescribed by the GOI, Dept. of Personnel and Training, Office Memo No.36039/1/2019- Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019. The prescribed format of the Income & Asset Certificate is mentioned in the official notification.
Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
econometric packages/other data sourcing tools like Reuters, Cogenesis.
Candidates should have excellent communication and writing skills.
Institutions/Banks/NBFCs/Rating Agencies/Analytics Firm/Reputed Brokerage Agencies.
Security Officer (MMGS-II):
Integrated Treasury Officers (JMGS-I):
Credit Officers (JMGS-I):
Forex Officers (JMGS-I):
- The Cut-off Date for the purpose of eligibility in Age criteria shall be the 1st day of the month in which online registration commences i.e 01.03.2019.
- The cut-off date for Post qualification experience will be the last date of online registration given in this notification i.e. 29.03.2019.
- Only full time experience as a permanent employee after acquiring the educational qualification notified for eligibility will be considered.
- Candidates having PG Degree (MMS or MBA)/PG Diploma with more than two specializations are NOT eligible to apply.