Union Bank of India SO 2019: FAQs
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- Fire Officer (MMGS III) – 1
- Economist (MMGS III) -6
- Security Officer (MMGS II) – 19
- Integrated Treasury Officer (JMGS I) – 15
- Credit Officer (JMGS I) – 122
- Forex Officer (JMGS I) – 18
☛ How many vacancies are there?
☛ Is there any provision for EWS?
Yes! Separate vacancies are mentioned for EWS Quota. The applicants belonging to EWS Category should submit a copy of their Income & Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format prescribed by the GOI, Dept. of Personnel and Training, Office Memo No.36039/1/2019- Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019. The prescribed format of the Income & Asset Certificate is mentioned in the official notification.
Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
econometric packages/other data sourcing tools like Reuters, Cogenesis.
Candidates should have excellent communication and writing skills.
Institutions/Banks/NBFCs/Rating Agencies/Analytics Firm/Reputed Brokerage Agencies.
Security Officer (MMGS-II):
Integrated Treasury Officers (JMGS-I):
Credit Officers (JMGS-I):
Forex Officers (JMGS-I):
- The Cut-off Date for the purpose of eligibility in Age criteria shall be the 1st day of the month in which online registration commences i.e 01.03.2019.
- The cut-off date for Post qualification experience will be the last date of online registration given in this notification i.e. 29.03.2019.
- Only full time experience as a permanent employee after acquiring the educational qualification notified for eligibility will be considered.
- Candidates having PG Degree (MMS or MBA)/PG Diploma with more than two specializations are NOT eligible to apply.