The UPSC EPFO Exam is going to be held on 9th May 2021 for which lakhs of candidates have applied this year. UPSC will conduct this EPFO Exam for the recruitment of 421 vacancies under the posts – Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer, Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour and Employment. For all those candidates who are appearing for this examination, adda247 has launched a UPSC EPFO Exam Based Crash Course with 125+ hours of Live Interactive Classes, Latest Pattern & Previous year Based and many more.
UPSC EPFO Batch is starting from today i.e. 1st April 2021. Introductory Class will happen today. So Do not miss it. Join Now.
Batch Start: 1st-April-2021
Slot-1 Time: 12:00PM- 2:00PM
Slot-2 Time: 7:00PM-9:00PM
Class Days: 7 Days in a Week (Mon-Sunday)
UPSC EPFO Crash Course Highlights
- 125+ Hours Two-way Interactive Live Classes
- The syllabus is based on the Previous Years Exam and the Revised Pattern
- Enroll in this Batch, Limited Seats Available.
- Recorded Videos available 24/7 for quick Revision.
- Solve Unlimited doubts with experts.
- Get Preparation tips from the experts & Learn Time Management.