UPSC EPFO Enforcement- Union Public Service Commission as we know has released the 421 vacancies for post of the EPFO Enforcement officer. This is one of the best opportunity for those who wants to make a career in this sector. Though, the exam is scheduled to be conducted in the month of October and many students must be thinking that they have plenty of time but all the serious students must start preparing now. As, the time seems to be plenty but the syllabus is vast and above that, competition is very tough. So, buckle up and get ready for a ride of intense preparation.
- UPSC EPFO Complete Batch Enforcement Officer| Bilingual | Live Classes
- UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020 Online Test Series
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020 Exam Pattern
EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment Procedure will take place in two stages namely a Recruitment Test (RT) and an Interview.
- The Recruitment test will consist of two sections namely- English Language and General Mental Ability Test
- The total duration of the recruitment test will be of 120 minutes for the both section.
- All questions in the recruitment test will be of same mark.
- The recruitment test will be of objective type.
- The Recruitment test will be Bilingual which means it will be available in both the language- English as well as Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for every wrong answer marked.
Steps to Attempt Bankers adda UPSC EPFO Enforcement officer Daily Quiz in New Format
Students now attempt the bankersadda daily quiz either in web or in APP as per their convenience.
Step 1: Click on the English Language or General Awareness Quiz’s web link or App link given in the table above to attempt that particular quiz.
Step 2: Log in with your registered E-mail id. if you haven’t registered then registered first with the your e-mail id. Once you are logged in, You can easily attempt the test.
Step 3: Once you click on the Start button of the test. A page of Instructions will pop up. Read the instructions carefully before starting the test to avoid any inconvience during the test. After reading the instructions click on the check box given below the instructions.
Step 4: Select the Language you will be comfortable in attempting the test and click on Start Test to begin.
Step 6: Check your performance by checking your score card to analyze your rank, marks scored. You can also check the time spent on each question.