UPSC EPFO Previous Year Papers– Union Public Service Commission will be conducting examination for the post of EPFO 2020. The Written Exam for the recruitment is scheduled on 4th October 2020. The exam will be conducted in Offline Mode. You can download and practice with previous years papers from the link given below.
UPSC has released a total of 421 vacancies under the posts of – Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO). This is a great opportunity for all those who wants to pursue their career in this sector. It is important to have a great strategy before starting to prepare for any exam.
Going through previous year question paper is a great way of learning and to get an idea about the type of questions asked in the exam and also the level of difficulty of the questions. We understand the importance of a good strategy and hence we are providing you with the previous year Questions papers to help you to ace this exam.
- UPSC EPFO Complete Batch Enforcement Officer| Bilingual | Live Classes
- UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020 Online Test Series
Benefits of going through Previous Year Question Paper
- Gives you an idea of the topic from which the questions are asked.
- Gives you the idea of important topics.
- Gives you the idea of the difficulty level of the exam.
- Gives you before hand experience of the exam.
- Gives you an idea of the language in which questions can be asked.
These question papers will help you in preparing for the exam in a better way and will act as a supplement to fasten your preparation.