"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
- Learn the words that are important to your subjects.
- Never forget to learn the words that have been asked in the past time whether in SSC or Banking.
- Learn words that you hear time and again.
- Read The Hindu Editorial and mark out the difficult words. Get the meaning of them, and never forget to use them in your day to day life.
How to learn words?
- Write the new words in the notebook with their Hindi and English meaning and definitions.
- Make use of small cards. Check how can you use them even while playing. So that you can learn while playing.
Write the word on one side of a card and write its meaning and other info as mentioned above on the other side. Play this game with your friends and ask the meaning. If you forget the meaning check the blank sentence and try to fill the suitable word in it, and learn other related words to master this word. In this way, you can make a pack of 10 cards to be leaned in a day. soon you will have the number of cards to be learned easily while playing this will refresh your mind.
- Say the words much time, record your own voice and hear it again and again.
- Put the words into different groups or sentences.
- You can make use of pictures to learn new words.
- Ask someone else to test what you have learned.
Give yourself a vocabulary test:
- How it is spelled
- How to pronounce it.
- Hoe it is inflected like how it changes from verb to adjective etc.
- How it collocates( what other words can be used with it.)
- The context in which the word is most likely to be used.
We hope all the suggestions given to our worthy students will help you master this section. If you have any doubt mail us at email@example.com.
You may also like to read:
- Practice with English Language Questions to Crack Bank Exams
- Study the Daily GK Update to keep a tap on Current Affairs