| Updated On September 5th, 2019 at 04:23 pm
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- The penalty on drivers operating their motor vehicles in the influence of alcohol will attract imprisonment for 6 months to 1 year along with an enhanced penalty of Rs 10,000 from Rs 2,000 earlier.
- Those driving without helmets will be penalized with an amount of Rs 1,000 and can face suspension of their licence for three months.
- There will be a fine starting from Rs 500 up to Rs 5,000 against driving without licence.
- Drivers will be penalized with an amount of Rs 10,000 for not leaving a way for fire brigades and ambulances and other emergency vehicles.
- Taxi aggregators violating driving licences will be penalized with an amount of up to Rs 1 lakh.
- Penalty on driving without a seat-belt has been increased from Rs 100 to Rs 1,000.
- Using mobile phones while driving will now invite a fine ranging from Rs 1,000 to 5,000 which was previously Rs 1,000.
- Anybody caught disregarding the orders of authorities will be penalized with a fine ranging from Rs 500 to Rs 2,000.
- Overloaded vehicles will be penalized with an amount of Rs 20,000.
- Speed violation will cost drivers a penalty from up to Rs 400 to Rs 4,000 depending upon the type of vehicle and also with an impounding of the vehicle in case of repeated offences.
- Penalty for “rash driving” has been raised to imprisonment of 6 months to 1 year and/or penalty of Rs 1,000 to Rs 5,000 for first offence and imprisonment of up to 2 years and/or penalty of up to Rs 10,000 for the 2nd offence.
- Against the overloading of two-wheelers, the penalty has been increased from Rs 100 to Rs 2,000 with the disqualification of the rider’s license for 3 months.
- The guardian or owner of the juvenile caught for defying traffic rules will be considered as guilty and will be imprisoned for up to three years, along with a penalty of Rs 25,000 and cancellation of registration of the motor vehicle for 12 months. The juvenile will also become ineligible to get learners’ license until the age of 25 years.
- Individuals driving uninsured motor vehicles will be penalized with either Rs 1,000 and/or punishment of up to 3 months or Rs 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months for their first offence. If the offence is repeated twice, the fine will be elevated to Rs 4,000 and/or 3 months imprisonment.
You may also like to Read: