Number Series for SBI Clerk Prelims 2020- Number series is one of the most important topic of SBI Clerk 2020. This is one topic that can fetch you those extra marks require to qualify the Prelims stage of SBI recruitment. We at adda247 understand that how every topic can bring you closer toward your dream job. Hence, we are providing you with the best available material on the topic of Number Series.
Highlights Of This PDF
- It is curated by our experts of Quantitative Aptitude.
- It is based on the actual difficulty level of the exam.
- It is a Student friendly PDF.
- It is completely Free Of Cost.
- It contains almost all types of Number series questions.
You may also like to read:
- Current Affairs & Daily GK Updates 2020
- Latest GK and Current Affairs Questions With Answers For All Bank Exam
What is Number Series?
Number series is a top in Quantitative Aptitude in which a certain sequence if followed. Students are supposed to deduce that pattern and answer accordingly. Number series are divided into two types: Wrong Number Series and Missing Number Series. These two types are further divided into different kinds as given below:
- Single stage difference
- Double stage difference
- Square Series
- Cubic Series
- Square/Cubic with Arithmetic
- Multiplication/Division series
- Mix type series
This is one such topic which is easy but can be tricky at the same time. It will take less than a minute if you can deduce the correct pattern otherwise it can consume a lot of time if attempt with the wrong approach. It is important to understand that not every question is doable.