“First impression is the last impression”. Yes, interviews do play a major role in how an interviewer perceives you as a candidate. What you say during the interview can make a big difference in your final results, in a good way or in a bad way. Many of you must be wondering what’s the best way to present yourself to the interviewers at Bank Exams Interviews.
The IBPS RRB PO Interview call letters are out!!. To help you deal with this phase with poise, Adda247 brings to you this eBook of “A Guide To Crack Bank Exams Interview” for Rs. 199. The book gets down to the nitty-gritty and discusses the nuts and bolts of the interview process of banking examinations.
The objective of this book is to guide the students to make the grades in the personal interview with the help of tips and solved examples of frequently asked questions. It also incorporates the real interview experiences of the candidates who appeared for previous bank’s interview phases and mock exercise set to encourage them to be prepared to face the toughest questions with a decent strategy. The topics put into this book are to equip candidates with fundamental knowledge of everything that could be asked from one during his interview for the final round of a bank examination.
Some features associated with this ebook are:
• Complete guidelines to crack Personal Interview of Bank Exams.
• Real Interview experiences of candidates who appeared for PI in the previous years.
• Tricky Interview Questions with their best answers.
• Do’s and Don’ts for Interview.
• Banking Awareness for PI with the complete theory on banking.
• Mock Interview Questions and Exercises.
• Current Affairs based Exercises.