NABARD Office Attendant Prelims Exam is to be held tomorrow (4 February 2020). This means, the heat for the prelims exam is on head. The time has come to put your efforts into action. We hope that by now all the students must have prepared themselves properly. Bankersadda in association with Adda247 wishes all the students appearing for NABARD Office Attendant Prelims Exam.
Wind up everything you have gone through. Revise everything you have read and do not leave any stone unturned. However, do not try to pull yourself for the whole night in order to penetrate into the topics. Try to keep yourself calm and take a good sleep so as to get better result.
All The Best For NABARD Office Attendant Prelims Exam 2020
NABARD Office Attendant is a two stage recruitment consisting of Prelims and Mains followed by LPT (Language Proficieny Test). The Prelims is qualifying in nature. However, it the entry pass for the mains examination, whose marks are added in the merit list. So, make the best of your knowledge in order to make through the prelims stage. Perform well and do not get panic.
Points to Keep in Mind For NABARD Grade A Prelims Exam
Here are some of the points to keep in mind before and during the examination:
- Take the print out of your admit card, if you haven’t taken yet.
- Read all the instructions written on the admit card carefully.
- Take a good sleep and do not eat anything heavy a night before the exam.
- Keep your mind calm as it will help you in performing better.
- Reach the centre 30 minutes before the examination to avoid hussle.
- Read all the instruction given on your screen before the exam starts.
- When you start giving the test, read the questions and options carefully as most of the times students make wrong attempts due to ignoring a key word in hurry.
- In the exam hall, make sure not to get worried on any question and do not spend more than 50-55 seconds on single question
- Also, do not forget to submit the test at the demanded time.
All the best Students! We hope you emerge in flying colors. Make best of your knowledge and do not get worried about anything.