The State Bank Of India is going to conduct the SBI Clerk Prelims exams for 3 days. The day is finally here for the candidates who were preparing for the SBI Clerk 2021, and are now ready to face the real challenge. Team Bankersadda wishes good luck to all the aspirants and wishes you success in the examination with good marks. We advise all our aspirants to stay calm and optimistic while attempting the exams. They are also advised not to panic in the examination hall and have a sound sleep for the exam.
Candidates can check the complete analysis of SBI Clerk prelims Exam 2021 held on 11th July 2021 for all shifts from the link mentioned in the table below:
We also hope that candidates have already taken the printouts of your admit cards. Try to reach the exam center 5-10 minutes early to avoid any hassle. Keep in mind all the important guidelines issued by the recruitment board in lieu regarding COVID-19 situations, and carry all the essentials such as a mask, hand sanitizer, gloves, water bottle with you to the exam center.
|Important Things to Carry at the Exam Centre of SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2021||SBI Clerk Important Notification 2021 Released For Exam Day|
Last-Minute Tips for SBI Clerk Prelims exam 2021
- Eat well and have a sound sleep the night before so that you wake up with a fresh mind on exam day.
- In the examination hall, read all the instructions very carefully.
- Do not mess up things in your hand and keep your mind calm and relax.
- Also while attempting the exam, do not get stick to a single question skip the question and move forward and solve the next one.
- At last, keep all the necessary documents ready the night before, and cross-check the same that you are required to carry at the exam center.
Once again we wish you the best of luck with your examinations, stay updated with Adda247!!
SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2021(10 July 2021) All Shifts
|Last Minute Tips for SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 Exam||SBI Clerk Exam Day Guideline 2021: Instruction By SBI to Follow Social Distancing Norms|