| Updated On September 7th, 2020 at 01:30 pm
There is one question that we come across to is “Are Final year students Eligible For IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment? We will be discussing this question in detail in this space considering many factors like: Age limit, Education Qualification etc. If you are eligible for this recruitment, it is advisable to fill the form before 23rd September 2020. As per the official notification, Candidates having Graduation Degree are eligible to apply from any stream from a recognized University on or before 23.09.2020. It is important for candidates to possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
This package is a part of Unlimited Validity* Campaign - Valid till promo period end TNCs.
Most recommended & NRA-CET ready
This package Includes IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- Use Code UTSAV to Get 70% off
- 24 Months
Are Final Year Students Eligible For IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment?
This is a bit tricky question because of the current situation as everything has come to an halt and Universities postponing the exams etc but the solution is that if you are certain that your result will be announced on or before 23rd September 2020, fill the form. You cannot fill the form if you are result will be declared after 23rd September 2020. One of the reason is that there is a specified column to enter your graduation marks upto two decimals so you cannot fill the marks on the basis of your assumption that you will end up scoring so and so percentage because it will be very difficult for you to pass the Document Verification round. You may be disqualified or in the worst case could be exempted from next attempt. Second Scenario is that you are just entered in your final year or you are in the last semester of the final year etc. in both the cases you are not eligible to fill the form. Going through official notification is suggested before filling up the form to avoid any confusion.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Qualifications
- There are certain requirements that a candidate has to fulfill before filling up the form and all the requirements are clearly mentioned in the IBPS Clerk 2020 notification like: Age, Education qualification and nationality to be eligible for IBPS Clerk 2020.
- As per the notification, the minimum qualifications require candidates to have a graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized university before September 23, 2020.
- Only those candidates can apply for IBPS Clerk 2020 who are born born not earlier than 02.09.1992 and not later than 01.09.2000 (both dates inclusive).
- There are certain age relaxation for candidates belonging to the reserved category.
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification Out||IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2020: Check PO Vacancy @ibps.in||IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020: Subject-Wise Prelims+Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
As per the official notification, Following additional criteria are given as well:
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam
|Eligibility||Age – 20 to 28 Years, Education- Graduate|
|Recruitment Process||Prelims + Main|
|Medium of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Online Application Process||2nd September-23rd September 2020|
|Subjects||Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning Ability & Computer and General Awareness|
|Prelims Exam Date||5th, 12th 13th December 2020|
|Main Exam Date||24th January 2021|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
There are several factors which determines the Eligibility Criteria of a candidate like: the candidate’s nationality, age, and education. Along with the above mentioned criterian there are additional points that one must remember while filling up the IBPS Clerk form like candidates seeking retention under SC/ST/OBC/EWS and PwD must meet other eligibility criteria. Merely meeting the education qualifications does not guarantee the candidate’s selection.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Age Criteria
- A candidate must belong in the age bracket 02.09.1992 and not later than 01.09.2000 (both dates inclusive).
- There are certain age relaxation given to candidates belonging to reserved category.
- As per the official notification, Candidates belonging to some caegory will be given age relaxation like: SC/ST (predetermined caste/predetermined tribe) 5 years OBC (another backward classes-non-cream tier) 3 years Disabled (PwD) 10 years Former service staff, including Emergency Situation Officer (ECO)/Short Service Officer (SSCO).
- These candidates must serve at least 5 years and be released after completion of the mission (including those due within one year) for 5 years People who originally lived in Jammu and Kashmir for 5 years from January 1, 1980, to December 31, 1989.