For the upcoming banking examinations especiallystudents must have already started their preparations and to ace all these examinations one needs a proper strategy as well as the best of study material. Leave the stress of assembling the study materials of updated patterns and coordinated with the syllabus to us. SBI Clerk Mains, IBPS PO/Clerk, and the IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Adda247 is here with the solution for every banking exam aspirant which is Bank Publication Prime and it is available both in Hindi and English medium.
Adda247 is providing you with a package that includes:
7 Printed Books
3 eBooks ( Computer, Descriptive & Interview)
1. ACE Quant
1) The concept with a detailed example
2) All types of Question Covered with detailed solution
3) Includes the Previous year Question asked in Recent Banking exams.
1) Detail Concepts with Examples including Points to remember
2) All the topics of Reasoning covered including (Prelims & Mains)
3) Previous Year questions are covered.
3. ACE English
1) Incorporates questions based on the latest syllabus for Banks
2) English Grammar with questions and explanations
3) More than 500 questions as per the latest pattern
4. A Complete Book of Puzzle and Seating Arrangement (Second Printed Edition)
1) Based on Latest Pattern asked in SBI, IBPS, RBI & Other Exams.
2) Expect the unexpected ones (Surprised Pattern)
3) The concept with Detailed Approach
5. A complete Book on Data Interpretation & Data Analysis (Second Printed Edition)
1) Basic to advanced Level DI
2) Arithmetic DI based on word Problem
3) Previous Year DI asked in SBI, IBPS, RBI, etc
6. Ace Banking & Static Awareness
1.Types of Banking/RBI &its functions/Monetary Policy in India
2.Types of Money/NBFCs/Payment Banks/NPCI/NPA
3.National parks/Sanctuaries/Dams/Festivals/Thermal Power plant/Port/Stadium
7. Cracker for Mains Exams
1) 1900 + Questions for Quant |Reasoning |English
2) Mains Levels Questions
3) 100 + Most Important Banking Awareness Questions Includes the Previous Year’s Questions
Prepare with Adda247 and secure your seat in the Banking organization.