Banking, Economy and Financial Current Affairs: General Awareness is the important subject/section which is a hurdle for many aspirants in the NABARD Grade-A , RBI Assistant Mains and SBI Clerk Mains due to lengthy and vast syllabus. General Awareness section comprises of Current Affairs, Banking Awareness and Static Awareness. One needs to be very well versed with the Banking, economic and financial awareness terms as questions on this will present in the exam to test your banking or economy knowledge.
Banking, Economy and Financial Awareness is also important from interview’s point of view where the panel expects you to be aware of the whereabouts of facts and figures related to banking and economy industry. You many very well find questions from Banking, Business, economy and financial in General Awareness section of upcoming Banking recruitment exams like NABARD Grade-A Prelims, RBI Assistant Mains, SBI Clerk Mains 2020.
We are glad to present you this in a concise and crisp manner so that you don’t miss any of the questions in your exam. Therefore, in the PDF you get the most important Banking, Economy and Financial Current Affairs of January 2020 for NABARD Grade-A Prelims, RBI Assistant Mains and SBI Clerk Mains 2020. This is a compact solution to stay updated with banking current affairs and learn important facts through a monthly capsule.
You can also check the link given below:
- Monthly Current Affairs PDF: The Hindu Review
- GA Power Capsule for Upcoming Banking Exams
- Banking, Economy and Financial Current Affairs December 2019
In this edition (January 2020) of Banking, economy and financial current affairs, we have highlighted the important banking news i.e.
- National Strategy for Financial Inclusion (NSFI) report
- RBI revised its supervisory framework for Urban Co-operative Banks (UCBs)
- World Economic Situation and Prospects Report 2020
- 50th Annual Meeting of the World Economic Forum held in Davos, Switzerland
- SBI will introduce One Time Password (OTP)-based ATM cash withdrawals
- Google announced 1-million USD grant to promote news literacy among Indians
- NPCI has launched payment system ‘Vajra Platform’
- Michael Debaprata Patra appointed as the Deputy Governor of RBI
Basel Norms Explained | Banking Awareness for RBI Assistant! SBI Clerk! SBI PO 2020
Check the Study Materials for SBI Clerk 2020 and other Bank Exams-
All the Best BA’ians for RBI Assistant Prelims 2020!