Big Opportunity for B.E. and B. Sc. Graduates: The Airport Authority of India has come up with a great opportunity for the B.E. and B.Sc. Graduates with the recruitment of 368 vacancies. AAI released the notification for the Junior Executive and Manager posts under advertisement number 05/2020. The Online Application for Manager and Junior Executive post has opened from 15 December 2020 till 14 January 2021 on the official website of the Airport Authority of India.
The Airports Authority of India or AAI is a statutory body working under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India is liable for creating, upgrading, maintaining, and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India, i.e. 126 airports of India which includes 11 International as well as 11 Custom airports. Working in AAI is a dream come true for many graduates and it is a big opportunity for the aspirants who want to work for a government organization. In this article, we will provide you all the benefits related to the Airport Authority of India.
Opportunity for B.E. and B.Sc. Graduates:
The Airport Authority of India has come with a big opportunity for all the B.E. and B.Sc. graduates to apply for a government job. AAI realised notification for the recruitment of Junior Executive and Manager. As of now due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there were fewer opportunities as well as after so much delay exam notifications are out. It is a good time for eligible graduates to grab this opportunity. Final year pass out as well as final year appearing candidates can also apply for the post without having the GATE score.Interested candidates can apply for various profile according to their fields.
- Manager (Technical): B.E/B.Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile. (02 posts)
- Manager (Fire Services): B.E/B.Tech Degree in Fire Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Automobile Engineering ( 11 posts)
- Junior Executive (Technical): B.E/B.Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile ( 08 posts)
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): Bachelor’s Degree of Three years in Science (B.Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester curriculum). (264 posts)
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations): Graduate in Science and MBA of 02 years duration. OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering ( 83 posts)
What are the benefits to apply for AAI?
- Big opportunity for the B.Tech and B.Sc. graduates to work with the Airport Authority of India which works under the Ministry of Aviation, Government of India.
- The selection process of Junior Executive and Manager is through only 2 stages, i.e. Screening test and Interview.
- Final year appearing students can apply for the position without appearing for GATE.
- For technically qualified candidates it is the job of their field where they can expand their knowledge and can get career growth in their field.
- Candidates from all over India can easily apply for this job.
- Great opportunity for promotions and good career growth.
- There is not much stress and workload and a very suited work profile.
- AAI favors performance-related pay (PRP) to their employees.
- AAI is a government organization working under the Ministry of Aviation that offers a decent salary for the posts.
- Along with the handful salary, AAI also includes other benefits and allowances which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Pension, uniforms, etc. are admissible as per AAI rules.
- AAI gives a monthly fixed Medical Allowance.
- The CTC per annum for the post of Manager CTC would be around Rs. 18 lacs (approximately) and for the post of Junior Executive it would be around Rs. 12 lacs (approximately).
- The scale of Pay: Basic Pay: Rs 40,000. In addition to Basic Pay, increment @3% of Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA.
How to apply for the AAI Junior Executive and Manager Recruitment 2020?
- Interested candidates are required to apply ONLINE only. No other mode.
- Candidates are required to go through the official website of AAI.
- Click on the “Careers”. There you will find the details of posts and registration link.
- A registration link opens on a new page. Check the box of ” I Agree” and “Start” the registration process.
- In the form, candidates have to choose for which post he/she wants to apply.
- Candidates have to provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for Junior Assitant Recruitment 2020.
- Fill up all the required details asked in the form.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Pay the required fees for the online application.
- Take a print out of the application form for future purposes.