BOI Credit Officer Admit Card 2022: BOI Credit Officer Admit Card 2022 has been released by Bank of India on Its official website @https://www.bankofindia.co.in on 4th August 2022. Candidates who have applied for the Bank of India Credit Officer exam can download their BOI Credit Officer Admit Card 2022 by the direct link mentioned in this article. In this post, we are going to discuss all the details related to BOI Credit Officer Admit Card 2022.
BOI Credit Officer Admit Card 2022 Out
BOI Credit Officer Admit Card 2022 is out now. BOI Credit Officer exam is scheduled to be held on 21st August 2022. Candidates who have applied for this examination were eagerly waiting for their BOI Credit Officer admit card 2022 can now download their BOI Credit Officer admit card/call letter by using the registration number/roll number and date of birth/password which was generated at the time of filling the BOI Credit officer application.
BOI Credit Officer Admit Card 2022: Important Dates
Bank of India (BOI) has announced all important dates related to the BOI Credit Officer Admit Card 2022 for online written examination. Candidates can check below all the important dates related to BOI Credit Officer Admit Card 2022
|BOI Credit Officer Admit Card 2022||4th August 2022|
|BOI Credit Officer Exam||21st August 2022|
BOI Credit Officer Admit Card 2022: Download Link
BOI Credit Officer Admit Card 2022 link has been made available by Bank of India on the official website of BOI i.e https://www.bankofindia.co.in on 4th August 2022. There is no need to visit the official website, we are providing the official website link for downloading the BOI Credit Officer Admit Card 2022. Candidates must download their admit card as early as possible to avoid any kind of technical glitches later.
How can I Download BOI Credit Officer Admit Card 2022
Candidates can check below all the steps to download BOI Credit Officer Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of the Bank of India
- When you will visit the official website, on the home page click on “Careers” appearing on the top and a new tab will appear with all the current openings
- Click on the download call letter link
- A PDF will open up
- In the PDF you will find “click for downloading the call letter for online examination”
- Now you need to enter your Registration number/Roll Number or Date of birth/Password to log in, which you have received on your registered email id during BOI Credit Officer 2022 registration process
- A new tab will appear with BOI Credit Officer Admit Card 2022
- Click on the print button to download your admit card and save it for future reference
Documents Required To Carry At The Exam Center
- You must bring the call letter along with (currently valid) photo identity proof (PAN Card/Passport/Permanent Driving License/Voter’s Card with photograph/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer or People’s Representative on official letterhead/Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College or University/Aadhar Card/E-aadhar Card with a photograph/Employee ID) in original as well as a photocopy. Please note that your name as appearing on the call letter (provided by you during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appears on the photo identity proof.
- 2 recent color passport size photograph
Details Mentioned on BOI Credit Officer Admit Card 2022
- Applicant Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Name of Exam Centre
- Test Centre Address
- Post Name
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of the candidate and bank officer
Social Distancing Instructions Issued By Bank of India
- Candidates must wear masks and gloves.
- Carry with you a transparent water bottle with 50 ml sanitizer and a simple pen with the ink pad
- A Candidate must have AarogyaSetu App installed on his mobile phone. The AarogyaSetu status must show the candidate’s risk factor. A candidate will have to display this status to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue. In case a candidate does not have a smartphone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (a declaration is provided along with this Call Letter) and show the same to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue
- Candidate registration will be done through photo and Biometric capture of Right thumb impression (with adequate sanitization). Photo captured will be matched with the photo uploaded by you in the application. You must NOT change your appearance from the photo uploaded by you.
- Candidate must drop the rough sheets, call letter, ID proof copy in the boxes provided at the exit of lab/venue while leaving or at the designated place indicated by Exam officials.
|PNB Recruitment 2022
||IBPS PO Notification 2022|
|LIC HFL Recruitment 2022||BPCL Recruitment 2022|
|CBHFL Recruitment 2022 Notification||PMC Recruitment 2022|
|Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2022|
FAQs: BOI Credit Officer Admit Card 2022
Q.1 When did BOI Credit Officer Admit Card 2022 will be released?
Ans BOI Credit officer admit card 2022 has been released on 4th August 2022
Q.2 What is the exam date of the BOI Credit Officer?
Ans The BOI Credit officer exam 2022 will be conducted on 21st August 2022
|Current Affairs April 2022|