CAIIB Registration 2022: CAIIB Registration 2022 is going on and the candidates are advised to complete their registration process and not wait for the last moment as only 2 Days are left. The CAIIB Registration 2022 started on the 11th of this month and will continue till 31st May 2022 on the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance(IIBF) website. For the sake of candidates, we have provided the link below for the CAIIB Registration 2022 so that they can directly click on the link and register themselves. Candidates who are eligible and wish to apply for the CAIIB Exam 2022 should complete their CAIIB Registration 2022 as tomorrow is the last date and start preparing for the exam.
CAIIB Registration 2022
As mentioned above, the last date for accepting the online application for CAIIB Exam 2022 is 31st May 2022. So it is advisable for the candidates to complete their online application process as soon as possible. The main purpose of conducting the CAIIB 2022 exam is to provide advanced knowledge necessary for better decision-making covering advanced bank management, Bank financial management, Rural banking, Retail banking, Human resource management, IT, Risk management Central banking, etc. to the members of IIBF. CAIIB targets to make the bankers take better decisions in the different aspects of banking. Candidates can check all the important details related to the CAIIB 2022 from the article below.
CAIIB Registration 2022: Important Dates
Candidates can check below all the important dates related to CAIIB Registration 2022 for June-July Attempt:
|Starting Date of CAIIB Registration 2022||11th May 2022|
|Last Date for CAIIB Registration 2022||31st May 2022|
|CAIIB 2022 Exam Dates||26th June, 3rd July, and 9th July 2022|
CAIIB Registration 2022: Online Registration Link
The CAIIB Registration 2022 link will be active on the official website of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance @https://www.iibf.org.in till 31st May 2022. For the comfort of candidates, we are providing below the CAIIB Registration link so they don’t need to bother about it. Once you will click on the link given below, it will redirect you to the official website of IIBF.
CAIIB Registration 2022, IIBF CAIIB Apply Online, Exam Date in Hindi
How To Apply For CAIIB 2022?
To help out candidates to apply for CAIIB 2022, we are providing below the detailed steps.
- Visit Institute’s web site www.iibf.org.in
- If a member of the Institute Click on “members” under ‘Apply for exams online’.
- Read rules/syllabus/eligibility for examinations carefully
- Read instructions to the applicant carefully.
- Select the examination you wish to apply;
- Logon in with your membership number and password;
- Read the instructions carefully and accept;
- Fill in the details like mode, medium, centre for the exam as also the place of work, etc.;
- Click on ‘preview’.
- Check whether the data is correct, click on ‘accept and submit’ for online payment;
- Before submitting the online application form the applicant shall ensure that the details are filled in properly and spelled correctly in the application.
- Select the payment option (credit/debit card, net banking) and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process
- On successful completion transaction, details will be displayed and the same will be emailed/SMSed to you for your information and record
- If the process is not successful/incomplete appropriate message will be displayed on the screen and the applicant has to follow the online process again.
- After submitting your payment information, please wait for the intimation from the server, it may take 1 to 5 seconds to process the request, but it may take longer in certain cases. DO NOT press submit button once again, or the Back or Refresh button.
- Any communication in regard to online exam fees should be sent to email@example.com
In case payment is debited from the candidate’s account and the transaction is not successful/completed, Institute will refund the entire fees electronically within 10-12 working days from the date of transaction. The refund timeline indicated is approximate, as the processing of refunds is dependent on multiple organizations and working days/holidays of banks/financial institutes.
CAIIB Registration 2022: Fees
Candidates can check below the CAIIB registration dates along with the fees
|CAIIB 2022 Registration Dates||Registration Fees|
|11th May to 17th May 2022||Normal Examination Fees|
|18th May to 24th May 2022||Normal Examination Fees Plus Rs 100|
|25th May 2022 to 31st May 2022||Normal Examination Fees Plus Rs 200|
CAIIB Registration 2022: Eligibility Criteria
As per the guidelines of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, only those candidates can apply for the CAIIB exam who have passed the JAIIB or part 1 of the Associate exam.
CAIIB Registration 2022: Age Limit
A candidate gets 2 years from the registration date of the exam to clear CAIIB Exam. If you cannot clear the exam then you will have to register yourself again for the further attempts and your credits of previous examination, if any will not be retained.
CAIIB Registration 2022: Passing Criteria
A minimum of 50 marks out of 100 is required in each subject. If a candidate secures at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all the subjects in a single attempt then also a candidate will be declared as having completed the examination.
CAIIB Registration 2022:Exam Schedule
The schedule of subjects along with the date of the examination is provided in the table below.
|26-06-2022||Advanced Bank Management|
|03-07-2022||Bank Financial Management|
FAQs: CAIIB Registration 2022
Q1. How can I apply for CAIIB 2022 form?
Ans. Candidates can apply from the official website or from the direct link provided in the above article.
Q2. Is the JAIIB exam mandatory for bank employees to take the CAIIB exam?
Ans. Yes, it is mentioned in the CAIIB eligibility criteria that a bank employee should clear the JAIIB in order to appear in the CAIIB examination.