Canara Bank SO Result 2021 Out: Canara Bank has finally released the results for Specialist officers on its official website. Candidates who appeared for this examination were keenly waiting for the result to be declared and now after almost 4 months, the Canara Bank SO Result has been released. Candidates can check their results from the result link mentioned in this article below.
The Canara Bank SO examination was held on 14 February 2021. Canara Bank released a total of 220 vacancies for the post of specialist officers. Because of the ongoing pandemic, Canara bank has released the Canara Bank result 2021 for the Specialist Officer post on 25th June 2021.
Canara Bank SO Result 2021 Link
The Canara Bank SO result 2021 is finally out. All the candidates who appeared for the examination of Canara Bank SO can check the list of candidates provisionally selected for the post of specialist officers. Candidates can visit the official website of Canara Bank or simply click on the link below to check their results.
How to Download Canara Bank SO Result 2021
Students must follow the below-mentioned steps to download Canara Bank SO Result 2021:
- Visit the official website of Canara bank or simply click on the user link mentioned in this article above.
- Click on the careers tab on the homepage of the official website
- Students will find the result link for Specialist Officer Examination 2021
- After clicking on the link candidates have to enter their login credentials and click on submit.
- After clicking on submit the result page will be displayed on the screen.
- Students can save a copy of the result by using the print option
FAQs: Canara Bank SO Result 2021
Q1. When was the Canara bank SO exam 2021 held?
Ans: The Canara bank SO exam 2021 was held on 14 February 2021.
Q2. Has Canara released the Canara bank SO result in 2021?
Ans: Yes, Canara bank has released its results for Specialist Officer 2021 on its official website.
Q3. Can I use my DOB instead of password as a login credential?
Ans: Yes, the student can use their date of birth instead of password As their login credential.