C.B.S.E 10th Result- Central Board Of Secondary Education that conducts exams and evaluate exams for C.B.S.E affiliated school has finally released the 10th class result today on the official website of cbse.nic.in Students and parents were eargerly waiting for the result as it has got postponed due to the ongoing pandemic but after a lot of wait the result has finally got released. This year 91.46% students have successfully passed the examination that marks a slight increase of 0.36%. This year over 18 lakh students have appeared for the 10th Class board exams. In this space we are providing you the direct link to check your result and steps to check your result.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Steps To Check Your Result
- Visit the official website of C.B.S.E i.e cbse.nic.in
- Enter your roll number and captcha as given in the screen.
- Make sure the information that you enter is right
- Once you are done with the above mentioned steps, click on submit button
- Your result will appear on your screen.
- Save the result for your future reference.
This year 91.46% students have cleared this exam with flying colors which marks the increase of 0.36%.
This year girls have outperformed boys as the pass percentage of girls is 93.31 while the pass percentage for boys is 90.14%.
This year a total of 2.23% of students or 41,804 students have scored more than 95% marks in CBSE 10th exam this year.
More than 18 lakh students have appeared for 10th CBSE exam this year.
The pass percentage of Delhi students is 85.56%
A total of 99.23% students from KVians have passed the exam this year.