The IBPS RRB PO Mains exam 2021 is successfully completed by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The IBPS RRB PO Mains exam 2021 consisted of majorly 5 sections which are the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, and Computer Awareness. Amongst all the sections, a computer awareness section is said to be quite a scoring and less time-consuming section. If a candidate had prepared well, then he/she can uplift his overall marks through this section. Today, in this article we are going to provide you some of the Computer Questions Asked in the IBPS RRB PO Mains 2021 Exam and previous years
Computer Awareness Questions Asked in IBPS RRB PO Mains 2021 exam
Candidates who are preparing for the upcoming bank mains examination are advised to carefully analyze the IBPS RRB PO Mains exam 2021 as well. The Computer section consists of a total of 40 questions which are of 20 marks. Questions which are asked in IBPS RRB PO Mains exam 2021 are:
- Shortcut of MS-Excel and PowerPoint
- Shortcut of Page Break
- Question-Based on VIRUS Questions related to Protocols
- Google Spreadsheet Question
- Question on FTP
- 1st Generation Computer
- 2nd Generation Computer- Vaccum Tube replacement
- File Transfer Protocol
- Web Browser Related
- Business Social Site Linkedin
Some more questions will be updated soon…
Computer Questions Asked in IBPS RRB PO Mains In Last 3 Years
To help our candidates in their exam preparation we are here with the previous year’s questions which are asked in the Computer awareness sections. With the help of these questions, candidates will be able to prepare well for the topics which are asked commonly in the examination.
- Name the most common tool used to restrict access to a computer system?
- Among the following which is the popular DOS-based package?
- Photo-editing, spreadsheet, and word processing were the examples of?
- What is the base of the Hexadecimal number system?
- How many MB is equal to 1 GB?
- MS Access is a ____?
- Octal number to decimal number
- What is the generation of ENIAC?
- A topology where every node is connected to two other nodes – ring topology
- A reference to data that reader can directly follow by selecting or hovering – hyperlink
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to a user’s system or information by pretending to be the user – Spoofing
- What is the last bar in the MS Excel window- status bar
- Which is the Highest reliability topology – Mesh topology
- One question on Pop up
- One question on a Digital signature
- One question on Podcast
- A term used when you search something on a browser – http://
- Use when you write something at the end of the docs?
- One question on Browser
- One question on Footer
- Which application is used for a special purpose – Special purpose application software
- One question on booting
- A server computer is connected to? – Network
- Full form of ‘EDI’ – Electronic data interchange
- “,” Symbol is used in Ms-Excel – for separating cell references in the formula
- Pins in VGA cable – 15
- Portrait + landscape is found in – page layout > orientation
- Illegal copying and distribution of software – Software piracy
- A person who uses his expertise for software?
- CRLT + DELETE -for right side deletion
- Telephone company give internet services through- Leased line
- One question on Switches
- One question on Pulldown
- Which is s used for UNION in EXCEL?
- To close the current window – Alt+F4
- One question on LAN –
- One question on Macro virus
- In an EBCDIC code how many possible characters are defined – 256
- What is the use of a Firewall? – for preventing unauthorized access
- Which keys are used to perform a specific task? – function keys
- The main page or start page or website – home page
- That provides emergency power to a load when the input power source or mains power fails? UPS
- Which extension is used for MS Word 2013? .docx
- One question related to cookies.
- Which memory is temporary memory?
- One question was like – what is unique in computers? IP Address
- What is used to show slides in Powerpoint? Slide Show
- Which part of the system is used for arithmetic? ALU (Arithmetic and Logical Unit)
- In e-mail inbox, where junk files are send? Spam
- One question from the data interface
- One question whose answer was Segment
- In the e-mail address which symbol is used? @
- One question related to the mouse and its buttons
IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam Analysis 2021: Video Analysis
FAQs: Computer Questions Asked in IBPS RRB PO Mains 2021 Exam
Q. What was the difficulty level of the Computer awareness section in IBPS RRB PO Mains exam 2021?
Ans. The Computer awareness section in IBPS RRB PO Mains exam 2021 was of moderate level.
Q. Were there any questions asked from the Shortcut of MS-Excel and PowerPoint in IBPS RRB PO Mains exam 2021?
Ans. Yes, the questions of Shortcut of MS-Excel and PowerPoint were asked in the IBPS RRB PO Mains exam 2021.
Q. Is there any sectional timing in IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam 2021?
Ans. No, there is a composite time of IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam 2021 of 2 hours.