1. World Food India to be held in November 2019
ii. The tagline of the event will be “Forging Partnerships for Growth”.
- Union Minister for Food Processing Industries: Smt Harsimrat Kaur Badal.
2. Facebook launches cryptocurrency “Libra”
4. RBI gets a new executive director
- RBI 25th Governor: Shaktikant Das, Headquarters: Mumbai, Founded: 1 April 1935, Kolkata
ii. He was previously serving as the head of the Counter Intelligence wing in the ISI. Lieutenant General Faiz Hameed replaced Lieutenant Gen Asim Munir.
6. Autistic Pride Day: 18th June
ii. It emphasizes the need to focus the world’s attention on the role that sustainable gastronomy can play.
- CEO of Amazon: Jeff Bezos
- The United States Open Championship is the annual open national championship of golf in the United States.
- US President: Donald Trump, Capital: Washington, D.C, Currency: US Dollar