The General Awareness Section plays an important role in scoring well above cut off marks in any competitive exam. The Banking Awareness and Static Awareness questions asked in the General Awareness Section are based on Current Affairs mainly. So you need to prepare well this section to score good marks. Here is the Daily GK Update to get you acquainted with the top events that made the headlines today!
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- The ship was commissioned on April 12, 1990.
- Sunil Lanba is the 23rd Chief of the Naval Staff of the Indian Navy.
- Vice Admiral Karambir Singh has been appointed as the next Chief of Naval Staff.
- Botswana Capital: Gaborone, Currency: Botswana pula.
- Iran Capital: Tehran, Currency: Iranian rial.
- The United Nations Sasakawa Award is the most prestigious international award in the area of Disaster Risk Management.
- Geological Survey of India (GSI) was founded in 1851 with primary goal of finding coal deposits for the Railways.
- It is an attached office to the Ministry of Mines and it is Headquartered in Kolkata.
- Graphite is the most stable allotrope of Carbon, with standard entropy being zero.
- 2015 World cup was held jointly in Australia and New Zealand.
- Australia (5th title) was the champion team.
- New Zealand team was runner up.
You may also like to Read: