1. KTDC Launches Country’s 1st State-Run All-Woman Hotel
- Kerala CM- Pinarayi Vijayan, Governor- Palaniswami Sathasivam.
ii. The Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman paid homage to the martyrs on Kargil Vijay Diwas at Amar Jawan Jyoti in New Delhi.
4. Odisha Government Launches ‘Green Mahanadi Mission’
- Ganeshi Lal is the present Governor of Odisha.
- Hirakud Dam built over Mahanadi River is situated in Odisha.
5. Invest India and Business France Sign MoU to Promote Investment
- Invest India is the official Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency of the Government of India, mandated to facilitate investments in the country.
- Deepak Bagla is the MD and CEO Invest India.
- Business France is an executive agency of the French government under the supervision of the Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance and the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Development.
ii. The Global leaders expressed their commitments towards elimination stigma and discrimination, promoting inclusive education, economic empowerment, technology and innovation in assistive devices, data desegregation etc.
8. Oxigen Announces A Strategic Partnership With Fincare Small Finance Bank
- Pramod Kabra is the Chairman of Fincare Small Finance Bank.
- The Corporate Office of Fincare Small Finance Bank is in Bengaluru.
- The registered office of Fincare Small Finance Bank is in Ahmedabad.
9. Bharti Infratel, Indus Tower Merger Deal Gets SEBI Nod
- SEBI- Securities and Exchange Board of India.
- SEBI Chairman- Ajay Tyagi, Headquarters- Mumbai.
Books and Authors
- Ramachandra Guha had also penned down highly acclaimed books like “India After Gandhi” and “Gandhi Before India”.
i. Veteran sports journalist Swapan Sarkar passed away due to diabetic complications. He was 67 years old.