1. BSES launches energy saving app
Summit and Conferences News
- The next G20 Summit will be hosted by Saudi Arabia in November 2020.
- Australia Capital: Canberra, Currency: Australian Dollar.
5. Mumbai in top 20 most expensive cities in Asia for expatriates
- The costliest city in the world for the second consecutive year is Hong Kong followed by Tokyo, Singapore and Seoul.
- Mumbai fell 12 spots and was ranked at the 67th position out of 209 cities surveyed.
- Eight out of the top ten of the world’s most expensive cities for expatriates are Asian.
- The world’s least expensive cities for expatriates are Tunis (209), Tashkent (208), and Karachi (207).
- Chief minister of Manipur: N. Biren Singh ; Capital of Manipur: Imphal.
- Bangladesh Capital: Dhaka, Currency: Taka, PM: Sheikh Hasina.