This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- Bangladesh Capital: Dhaka, Currency: Bangladeshi Taka.
i. Pakistan’s cabinet has approved the issuance of first-ever renminbi-denominated ‘Panda Bonds’ to raise loans from China’s capital markets, as the country moved a step forward to give the Chinese currency status at par with the US dollar.
ii. The Finance Ministry did not seek the Cabinet’s nod for the size of the bond, but it expects to raise $500 million to $1 billion in various tranches.
- RBI 25th Governor: Shaktikanta Das, Headquarters: Mumbai, Founded: 1 April 1935, Kolkata.
- MD and CEO of the ESAF SFB: K Paul Thomas, Headquarters: Thrissur.
- Ajay Singh is the President of the Boxing Federation of India (BFI).
i. India’s stylish opener Smriti Mandhana has been named as the International Cricket Council (ICC) Women’s Cricketer of the Year. The 22-year-old, who has also been named as the ICC Women’s ODI Player of the Year, achieved the feat by giving some exceptional performances throughout the year.
ii. She is currently ranked fourth in the ICC Women’s Players Rankings for ODI Batters and 10th in the ICC Women’s Players Rankings for T20I Batters.
iii. Other Awards Conferred are:
- Smriti Mandhana has won the Rachael Heyhoe Flint Award for the ICC Women’s Cricketer of the Year.
- Australia’s wicketkeeper-batter Alyssa Healy voted ICC T20I Player of the Year.
- England’s Sophie Ecclestone named ICC Emerging Player of the Year.
Static/Current Takeaways Important For IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2018:
- The left-hand batter becomes only the second India woman player to win an ICC award after fast bowler Jhulan Goswami, who was named the ICC Women’s Player of the Year in 2007.
i. The book titled “Early Indians: The Story of Our Ancestors and Where We Came From” written by Tony Joseph was released.
ii. The book talks about the migration of the First Indians also known as ‘Aryans’ who arrived here 65,000 years ago.
i. Legendary filmmaker Mrinal Sen passed away at the age of 95 in Kolkata. He was a Padma Bhushan and Dada Saheb Phalke awardee.
ii. A recipient of 12 international film awards including Cannes Film Festival, Mrinal Sen was also a member of the Indian People’s Theatre Association.
13. Norman Gimbel, Grammy and Oscar Winning Lyricist Passes Away
i. Norman Gimbel, the Oscar and Grammy-winning lyricist, has passed away at the age of 91. Gimbel’s work included Killing Me Softly With His Song – recorded by Roberta Flack, the Fugees and others – and the theme to TV series Happy Days.
ii. Norman Gimbel was born in Brooklyn. In 1984 Gimbel was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame.