This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
1. PLUMMET : तेजी से गिरना
Meaning: decrease rapidly in value or amount.
Synonyms: dwindle, diminish
Antonyms: increase, grow
Example: Because the number of deer in the area has started to plummet, deer hunting has been temporarily banned.
2. CROTCHETY : चिडचिडा
Meaning: often in a bad mood and easily annoyed
Synonyms: grouchy, grumpy
Antonyms: happy, pleasant
Example: By the time the meal began, the youngest children were getting tired and crotchety.
3. PETULANT : दुष्ट /तुनकमिजाज
Meaning: easily angered or annoyed, esp. in a rude way
Synonyms: impatient, fractious
Antonyms: agreeable, patient
Example: I have listened to the arguments, and have confined myself to an impatient or petulant intervention.
4. BADGER : तंग करना
Meaning: to annoy someone by repeatedly asking questions or telling the person to do something
Synonyms: bully, goad
Antonyms: support, assist
Example: Every time we go into a shop, the kids badger me to buy them sweets.
5. STUPEFY : चकित करना
Meaning: to shock someone; stun
Synonyms: astound, benumb
Antonyms: enliven, calm
Example: The people exclaim in horror and are stupefied with fear.
6. COMPLAISANT : मेहरबान/अनुग्रहपूर्ण
Meaning: willing to satisfy others by being polite and fitting in with their plans
Synonyms: amiable, polite
Antonyms: discontented, antagonistic
Example: He spent the next hour setting up an alibi with two complaisant friends.
7. ABOMINATE : घृणा करना
Meaning: to hate something very much
Synonyms: abhor, despise
Antonyms: love, like
Example: Eventually one has to bring people together and sit down with those whose records one abominates.
8. CONSTANCY : नियमितता
Meaning: the quality of being faithful and dependable
Synonyms: steadiness, adherence
Antonyms: apathy, disgrace
Example: Constancy is what it takes to get kids to help out and develop a sense of responsibility.
9. MEEK : विनीत/ विनम्र
Meaning: quiet and unwilling to disagree or fight or to strongly support personal ideas and opinions
Synonyms: submissive, passive
Antonyms: bold, brave
Example: The poor do not gain heaven, and the meek inherit the least of the earth.
10. SUPERSEDE : हटा दना/ अलग करना
Meaning: to replace something, especially something older or more old-fashioned
Synonyms: overrule, usurp
Antonyms: keep, retain
Example: Most of the old road has been superseded by the great interstate highways.