This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
1. VIABILITY (noun) व्यवहार्यता
Meaning: ability to work successfully.
Synonyms: practicability, achievability, feasibility, profitability.
Antonyms: impracticality, inanimate, unfeasibility, inapplicability.
Usage: Behind every transnational corporation there is a national base that depends on its local state to sustain its viability.
2. STATUTORY (adjective) वैधानिक
Meaning: decided, controlled, or required by law.
Synonyms: legitimate, permissible, admissible, allowable.
Antonyms: unconstitutional, illegal, irrelevant, unofficial.
Usage: She’s below the statutory age for school attendance.
3. DOWNBEAT (adjective) निराशाजनक
Meaning: pessimistic or gloomy.
Synonyms: despondent, depressed, dejected, distrustful.
Antonyms: optimistic, propitious, auspicious, cheerful.
Usage: In addition, the film’s relentlessly downbeat tone creates a dark emotional backdrop.
4. BACKSTOP (noun) पूर्वावधान
Meaning: an emergency precaution or last resort.
Synonyms: safeguard, preventive measure, insurance.
Antonyms: constraint, limitation, restriction, sanction.
Usage: They want the Democrats to act as a backstop for this wild nonsense.
5. PURITANICAL (adjective) सख़्त
Meaning: having or displaying a very strict or censorious moral attitude towards self-indulgence.
Synonyms: prudish, puritan, prim, priggish.
Antonyms: lecherous, indulgent, indecent, debauched.
Usage: It just shows that those endless puritanical bromides about the perils of fixating on individual designers are wasted breath.
6. SWATHE (noun) तह
Meaning: a large part of something that includes several different things.
Synonyms: envelope, stretch, area, track.
Antonyms: brink, border, boundary, margin.
Usage: These people represent a broad swathe of public opinion.
7. MILEAGE (noun) लाभ
Meaning: actual or potential benefit or use to be derived from a situation or event.
Synonyms: advantage, utility, gain, profit.
Antonyms: inappropriateness, uselessness, worthlessness, loss.
Usage: There may indeed be mileage in developing the church hall as a community.
8. FARCE (noun) स्वांग
Meaning: an absurd event.
Synonyms: travesty, sham, masquerade, charade.
Antonyms: solemnity, reverence, seriousness, sobriety.
Usage: We need to get more good referees like him, or the game is going to become a complete farce.
9. CARCASS (noun) शव
Meaning: the dead body of an animal.
Synonyms: corpse, cadaver, remains, relics.
Antonyms: revival, alive, essence, resurrection.
Usage: There were a couple of dead animal carcasses on the ground as well.
10. ARRANT (adjective) कुख्यात
Meaning: used to say how bad something is.
Synonyms: utter, absolute, complete, thorough.
Antonyms: dubious, questionable, restricted, uncertain.
Usage: Because of her arrant devotion to her family, she volunteered to go to the labor camp with them.