This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
1. Blitzkrieg:(Noun) : तूफ़ानी युद्ध
Meaning:– a sudden and overwhelming military attack, A fast and powerful effort
Synonyms: Blitz, barrage, bombardment, cannonade, drumfire, flurry, fusillade
Antonyms: defensive, opposition, resistance, protection, security, shelter.
Sentence:- Balakot camps was bombarded with a blitzkrieg by the IAF which ripe out the terror camps.
2. Contrition:(Noun) : पछतावा
Meaning:- the state of feeling sorry for bad behaviour: the state of repentance.
Synonyms: contriteness, guilt, penitence, regret, remorse, repentance
Sentence:- The defendant pled guilty to the crime and expressed heartfelt contrition for the things he had done.
3. Atrabilious (Adjective) : उदास
Meaning: given or marked by melancholy
Synonyms: Doleful, Lugubrious, discontent, discouraged, rueful, despondent, miserable, morose
Antonyms: placid, easygoing
Sentence:- Since my friend has a atrabilious temper I don’t approach him often.
4. Plaintive (Adjective) : दर्दनाक
Meaning: expressing suffering or sadness, sounding sad and mournful.
Synonym: aching, agonized, bitter, mournful, sad, wistful, doleful, pathetic, pitiful, piteous, melancholy, lamentable
Antonym: delighted, exulting, glorying, happy, joyful, rejoicing, triumphant, jocus, blithesome, euphoric.
Sentence:- We could hear the plaintive cry of the wounded animal in the woods.
5. Plagiarize (Adjective) : किसी अन्य के विचारों का प्रयोग करना
Meaning: to use the words or ideas of another person as if they were your own words or ideas.
Synonym: infringe the copyright of, pirate, steal, poach, borrow,
Sentence: The music director was fined for plagiarising the theme of the song.
6. Piquant (Adjective) : सरस
Meaning: having a pleasantly sharp taste or appetizing flavour., pleasantly stimulating or exciting to the mind.
Synonym: poignant, intriguing, stimulating, interesting, fascinating, zesty
Antonym: bland, insipid, dull, zestless, insipid
Sentence:- Gobblezz restaurant have a secret piquant sauce that makes the dish scrumptious.
7. Taciturn(Adjective) : अल्पभाषी
Meaning: tending to be quiet, not speaking frequently.
Synonym: closemouthed, laconic, untalkative, uncommunicative, reticent, reserved.
Antonym: chatty, garrulous, blabby, talkative, loquacious
Sentence: He is somewhat taciturn young man.
8. Inculcate(Verb) : मनोगत करना
Meaning: to cause (something) to be learned by (someone) by repeating it again and again, to teach and impress by frequent repetitions and admonitions.
Synonym: endue, ingrain, infuse, impress, imprint, introduce
Antonym: deprive, divest, eliminate, remove, take away
Sentence: The candidates are inculcated with the good habits and the importance of discipline in their training period.
9. Scurrilous (Adjective) : मिथ्या
Meaning: Making or spreading scandalous claims about someone with the intention of damaging their reputation.
Synonym: abusive, vituperative, derogatory, disparaging
Antonym: clean, decent, moral, deferential, tempered
Sentence: There were scurrilous attacks on the party leader by the opposition.
10. Covenant (Noun) : प्रतिज्ञापत्र
Meaning: an agreement., agree by lease, deed, or other legal contract.
Synonym: accord, deal, bargain, settlement
Antonym: disagreement, denial, misunderstanding, refusal
Sentence: “there was a covenant between the Indian government and British government to bring down the fugitive.