Directions (Q. 1-5): In the following pie-charts the percentage of different categories of employees of two companies A and B are given and the table shows the percentage of Male employees among them. The total employees in Company A is 6500 and that in Company B is 9000.
1. What is the total number of female employees of category E4 in Company A?
(e) None of these
2. What is the average number of male employees of all categories in Company B?
3. What is the difference between the total number of male and female employees in Company A?
4. The total number of female employees in categories E1, E2 and E3 together in Company B is what percentage of the total employees in Company B?
5. The total male employees of category E5 and E6 in Company B is approximately what percentage more than the total male employees of category E4 and E5 in Company A?
Directions (Q. 6–10): The following pie-charts show the percentage distribution of the total employees of two Companies A and B in different departments, and the table shows the ratio of Male to Female employees in all the departments of Company A and B. The total number of employees working in Company A and B are 8000 and 7500 respectively.
6. What is the total number of Female employees in D5 of Company A and B together?
7. The total number of Female employees in D1 of Company B is approximately how much per cent more than the number of Female employees in D1 of Company A?
8. What is the difference between the total Male employees of Company A and the total Female employees of Company B?
9. The average number of Male employees in D1 and D2 of Company B is approximately what percentage of the average number of Female employees in D5 and D6 of Company A?
10. The total number of Females working in Company A is approximately what percentage of total employees of Company A?