Delhi Curfew e-Pass: The nation is under a strict lockdown in the fight against coronavirus outbreak which has claimed over 200 lives in India in past 2-3 months. All states have imposed all-round curfew and only people providing essential services are allowed to go out and carry out their tasks. For this curfew movement pass is required and here we are sharing all the details on how to curfew ePass in Delhi? Who can get the curfew movement pass in delhi and emergency numbers to contact in delhi.
Who can get the COVID-19 Curfew e-Pass?
e-Pass is being issued for those who are engaged in providing essential services like manufacturing, transport, storage and shops but do not have a Government or Private ID.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 3 Months
- 9 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
|Portal Name||Delhi e-Pass|
|Launched By||By Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal|
|Beneficiaries||Grocery / Milk / Chemist Shop Service Provider|
|Benefits||Curfew e-Pass to Service Providers|
|Category||Delhi Govt. Scheme|
The government of Delhi have launched a web portal where people can easily apply for the e-Pass. The portal also gives options for other help that citizen of the capital might need like,
- Food Required
- Ration Required
- Rs. 5000 compensation for construction workers
- Pension Amount
- e-Pass for traveling during curfew
Steps to Get Delhi Curfew e-Pass
- Visit the official website “epass.jantasamvad.org” or Click Here
- From the drop down menue select the option- “e-Pass for traveling during curfew”
- Click Submit and you will be redirected to the application form page.
- Enter your details and press submit.
What Details are Required to Apply for COVID-19 Curfew e-Pass for Delhi?
To apply for the e-Pass you’ll have to fill in the following details in the online application form:
- Contact number
- Name of applicant
- Address of Office or place of engagement
- Type of service
- Date and Time requested to access to travel during curfew
- ID Proof: (maximum file size: 5MB)
- Any other document like Visiting Card, Shop/Business License, etc. (maximum file size: 4MB)
Delhi Curfew e-pass Registration Status Check
After you have successfully applied for the e-Pass in Delhi, you can also check the status of your request by clicking on the option given on the official website, epass.jantasamvad.org
Nation Wide Helpline Number- 91-11-23978046
Delhi Helpline Number 011-22307145
e-Pass Helpline Number- 1031
Delhi Curfew e-Pass Through WhatsApp
The following are numbers for Delhi Curfew E-Pass:
|District Zone||WhatsApp Number|
|East District||8447200084, 8375878007|
|North East District||9540895489, 8860425666|
|Central District||7428336279, 742821.711|
|North District||8595298706, 8595354861|
|New Delhi District||9540675392, 9873743727|
|Shahdara District||8595272697, 8595274068|
|South East District||8595246396, 8595258871|
|West District||9414320064, 8595252581|
|South District||9599649266, 9643150027|
|South West District||9971518387, 9971526953|
|North West District||8585559117, 8595543375|
|Coronavirus Case Count||Coronavirus Do’s & Don’ts||List of Exams Postponed||Timeline of India’s Response|
|Precautions You Should Take||Govt. Jobs for Graduates||Corona Relief Package||Highest Paying Govt Jobs|