DFCCIL Recruitment 2021: The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India has released 1074 Vacancies for various posts such as junior manager, executive, and junior executive. Today is the last day for Eligible candidates to fill the online application form online. Candidates are advised to apply for the DFCCIL recruitment 2021 as soon as possible to avoid any delay. Before applying online candidates must check all the important information related to DFCCIL Recruitment 2021, Application Form, Exam Dates, exam pattern & syllabus, vacancies, eligibility criteria, etc. provided in the article.
DFCCIL Notification 2021 Out
As mentioned, the DFCCIL has released the official notification for the DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 on 23 April 2021 on its official website. Candidates who are willing to apply online for this recruitment must read all the important information mentioned on the DFCCIL Official Notification 2021, by visiting the official website of DFCCIL or by clicking on the direct link mentioned below:
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
The DFCCIL has postponed the CBT Exam Dates which was scheduled for the month of September/October. The revised exam dates will be released soon, candidates must check here regularly for more updates.
|DFCCIL Notification||23 April 2021|
|Start of Online Application||24 April 2021|
|DFCCIL Online Application Closes||23 July 2021 up to 23:45 hrs|
|DFCCIL Admit Card||To be notified soon|
|DFCCIL CBT Exam Date||September/October 2021(Postponed)|
|DFCCIL Result||To be notified soon|
DFCCIL Apply Online Form 2021
Candidates who have not filled the DFCCIL Online Application Form 2021 yet must hurry up as Today is the last date to apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021! Eligible students can simply apply online by visiting the official website of DFCCIL or by clicking on the application link mentioned below:
DFCCIL Application Fees
The Fee Payable (non-refundable) for each post is to be deposited ONLINE by the candidates, as under
|Junior Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS)||Rs.1000.00|
|Jr. Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS)||Rs.700.00|
Please note the following points:
A) No examination fee is required for SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
B) DFCCIL will accept fees through ON-LINE mode only. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
C) Candidates applying for more than one postcode have to submit a separate application form along with the fee for each postcode. However, he may be doing so at his own risk as a schedule of examination for any two postcodes may coincide.
DFCCIL Vacancy 2021
DFCCIL released a total of 1074 vacancies for different products. Let us look at the details of vacancies released for each post from the table mentioned below
|11||Junior Manager (Civil)||31|
|12||Junior Manager (Operations & BD)||77|
|13||Junior Manager (Mechanical)||03|
|23||Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||87|
|24||Executive (Operations & BD)||237|
|31||Junior Executive (Electrical)||135|
|32||Junior Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||147|
|33||Junior Executive (Operations & BD)||225|
|34||Junior Executive (Mechanical)||14|
DFCCIL Selection Process
Candidates must know the selection process of each post before filling the online application form as it will help them form their preparations accordingly. The DFCCIL selection process for each post is given in the table below.
|S.No||Post||Computer Based Test (CBT)||Computer-Based Aptitude Test (CBAT)||Document Verification||Interview||Medical Test|
|1||Junior Manager (Civil)||√||x||√||√||√|
|2||Junior Manager (Operations & BD)||√||x||√||√||√|
|3||Junior Manager (Mechanical)||√||x||√||√||√|
|6||Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||√||x||√||x||√|
|7||Executive (Operations & BD)||√||√||√||x||√|
|9||Jr. Executive (Electrical)||√||x||√||x||√|
|10||Jr. Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||√||x||√||x||√|
|11||Jr. Executive (Operations & BD)||√||x||√||x||√|
|12||Jr. Executive (Mechanical)||√||x||√||x||√|
DFCCIL Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The below table highlights the DFCCIL syllabus of various posts. Candidates who will appear in DFCCIL exam 2021 must go through the detailed syllabus provided below.
|Post||Syllabus & Exam Pattern for various posts (Total 120 Questions)|
|Junior Manager (Civil)||a. Part-I (24 Questions): General Knowledge, General Aptitude/Reasoning etc
b. Part-II (96 Questions): Engineering & Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis, Construction materials and management, Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Soil Mechanics, Foundation Engineering, Municipal Solid Waste, Transportation infrastructure, Highway Pavements, Traffic Engr., Surveying etc.
|Junior Manager (Operations & BD)||a. Part-I (24 Questions): General Knowledge, General Aptitude/Reasoning etc
b. Part-II (96 Questions): Management Functions and Behavior, Management of Human Resources, Finance for Management,. Marketing for Management, Quantitative Analysis for Management, Management Information Systems, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Strategic Management etc.
|Junior Manager (Mechanical)||a. Part-I (24 Questions): General Knowledge, General Aptitude/Reasoning etc
b. Part-II (96 Questions): Mechanics, Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines, Engg. Design & Drawing, Fluid Mechanics, Thermo Dynamics, Engineering Material and Manufacturing Technology, Machining and Machine Tools, Metrology and Inspection, Electronics and Communication, Computer (Basic), Quality Management (ISO,IMS, OHSAS), Mechatronics, Basic Electricity and Magnetism etc.
|Executive (Civil)||a. Part-I (24 Questions): General Knowledge, General Aptitude/Reasoning etc
b. Part-II (96 Questions): Surveying, Strength of material, Structural Design & Drawing, Buildings & Construction Material, Soil mechanics & Foundation Engineering, Concrete Technology, Reinforced & Prestressed
concrete, Hydraulics, Hydrology & Hydraulics Structures, Public Health Engineering & Water Supply, Railway Engineering & Railway Track etc.
|Executive (Electrical)||a. Part-I (24 Questions): General Knowledge, General Aptitude/Reasoning etc
b. Part-II (96 Questions): Circuit Analysis, Machines, Electronics, Measurement, Control System, Material system, Rest etc.
|Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||a. Part-I (24 Questions): General Knowledge, General Aptitude/Reasoning etc
b. Part-II (96 Questions): Engineering Mathematics, Networks, Signals & systems, Electronic devices, Analog Circuits, Digital circuits, Control System, Communication, Electromagnetic etc.
|Executive (Operations & BD)||a. General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General Science, History of Indian Railways and DFCCIL, Economics & Marketing, Customer Relations etc.|
|Executive (Mechanical)||i) Part-I (24 Questions) : General Knowledge, General Aptitude/Reasoning etc
ii) Part-II (96 Questions) : Mechanics. Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines, Design, Fluid Mechanics, Thermo Dynamics, Engineering Material and Manufacturing Technology, Machining and Machine Tools, Metrology and Inspection etc.
|Junior Executive (Electrical)||a. Part-I (60 Questions): General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, General Aptitude/Reasoning, General Science etc
b. Part-II (60 Questions): Electrical Circuits and Fields, Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines, Power Systems, Control Systems, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Analog and Digital Electronic, Power Electronics and Drives etc.
|Junior Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||a. Part-I (60 Questions): General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, General Aptitude/Reasoning, General Science etc
b. Part-II (60 Questions): Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation, Analog and Digital Circuits, Analog and Digital Communication Systems, Computer Organization and Architecture, Electro Magnetics,
Advanced Communication Topics etc.
|Junior Executive (Operations & BD)||a. Part-I (60 Questions): General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, General Aptitude/Reasoning, General Science etc
b. Part-II (60 Questions): History of Indian Railways & DFCCIL, Economics & Marketing, Logical Reasoning, Customer Relations etc.
|Junior Executive (Mechanical)||a. Part-I (60 Questions): General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, General Aptitude/Reasoning, General Science etc
b. Part-II (60 Questions): Engineering Drawing, Measurement, Work, Power & Energy, Heat & Temperature, Machines, Tools & Equipment etc
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in the DFCCIL recruitment 2021 must check the eligibility criteria first before filling the online application form.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Candidates appearing or awaiting results on the closing date of application are NOT eligible to apply.
- Where a diploma is an essential qualification for the posts, candidates holding a degree with a minimum of 60% marks in specified disciplines are also eligible to apply.
- For the post of Executive (Signal & Telecommunication), BCA & MCA would be considered as higher degrees to a diploma in “Information Science and Technology/Computer Application/Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology”.
- The candidate must possess the ITI certificate in the relevant discipline for the post of Junior Executive except in the case of Junior Executive (Operations & BD) where graduation in any discipline is also eligible to apply.
- A diploma or degree will not be considered as a higher qualification in place of ITI where ITI is mentioned as the essential educational qualification.
- The candidates applying for Junior Manager (Operations & BD) Post must have specialization in Marketing/Business Operation/Customer Relation/Finance.
- The candidate should possess a full-time degree/diploma/ITI approved by UGC/AICTE; from a University/ Technical Boards incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- The institute awarding degree/diploma must be recognized either by UGC/Central/State Govt. or AICTE or Technical Boards/Universities established by Central/State Govt.
- The candidates having completed five-year integrated courses of MBA after 10+2 with requisite specialization are also eligible to apply for the posts where MBA is the essential qualification.
- The applicant should possess the essential qualification as of the closing date of application i.e. 23.05.2021. The level of educational qualifications prescribed for the posts is ESSENTIAL.
- The candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application form.
- Round off %age will not be accepted under any circumstances for consideration for appointment. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
The age limit for various posts under the DFCCIL recruitment 2021 applicable as of 01.01.2021 is as under:
|Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|DFCCIL Jr. Manager||18||27|
|DFCCIL Junior Executive||18||30|
DFCCIL Salary 2021
|Junior Manager||Scale Rs. 50,000-1,60,000 (IDA Pay Scale)|
|Executive||Scale Rs. 30,000-1,20,000 (IDA Pay Scale)|
|Junior Executive||Scale Rs. 25,000-68,000 (IDA Pay Scale)|
DFCCIL Perks & Allowances 2021
- HRA/Leased Accommodation,
- Liberal Company Medical Facility,
- Basket of Allowances with cafeteria approach and other fringe benefits.
- Pay Protection will be granted to the candidates serving in PSU’s/Govt. Organizations based upon DPE guidelines.
DFCCIL Career Prospects 2021
- The selected candidates will have promising opportunities for promotion to higher grades, as per promotion policy of the Company.
- Candidate will have to execute the Service Bond, wherever applicable as per the norms of DFCCIL, at the time of joining.
- DFCCIL Salary For Executive & Manager 2021: Check Here in Detail
- Prepare for DFCCIL 2021 with Adda247, Click here
FAQs: DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
Q1. How many posts are there in DFCCIL Recruitment 2021?
Ans. There are 1074 total posts in DFCCIL 2021 notification.
Q2. What is the last online registration of DFCCIL Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Today, 23rd July 2021 is the last day to fill the online application form for DFCIL recruitment 2021.
Q3. When will an online test be held for DFCCIL 2021 Exam?
Ans. An online test will be held for DFCCIL Exam 2021 in the month of September/October 2021.
Q4. What is the application fees for DFCCIL 2021 Exam?
Ans. The application fees for DFCCIL 2021 Exam is Rs.1000.00 for Junior Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS), Rs.900.00 for Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) and Rs.700.00 for Jr. Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS).