IBPS Clerk notification 2020 has been released by the IBPS on 1st September online application has been started and the online application process of IBPS Clerk will close on September 23. This Year IBPS has released 1557+ vacancies of clerical posts in 11 public sector banks. Candidates must fill the Online application with accurate details, Check the necessary documents required to fill the application form for the IBPS Clerk exam 2020, without these, you can’t submit your application form. Check the Documents Required to Fill Application Form for IBPS Clerk Exam and fill the application form accordingly.
Documents required to fill application form for IBPS Clerk 2020
Here are the list of documents requires to fill Application Form for IBPS Clerk Exam 2020. Check all the documents and fill after getting the valid documents.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Left thumb impression (LTI)
- Bank details for online transaction
- Valid email ID
- Handwritten declaration
The text for the handwritten declaration – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information furnished by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
List of Documents to be produced at the time of joining
These are the documents you need to produce at the the time of document verification process, If you will fail to produce the mandatory documents then you will not be allowed to join the participating organisation.The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies need to be submitted at the time of joining.
- Printout of the online application form registered for CRP Clerks-X
- Date of Birth proof (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
- Photo Identify Proof.
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board /University for having declared the result on or before 23.09.2020 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate
- Income and Asset Certificate
- Disability certificate in the prescribed format
- Ex-Servicemen candidates have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of joining.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation must produce certificates according to the rules
- Experience certificates, if any
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Documents Required to Fill Application Form for IBPS Clerk Exam 2020: FAQ’S
Q. What documents I need to upload while filling the application form?
Ans:- Candidates need to upload photograph, signature, handwritten declaration, left thumb impression, etc.
Q. I am unable to upload the photograph and signature. What should I do?
Ans:- Candidates must upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Q. Can I apply offline for IBPS Clerk 2020?
A. No, there is no facility to apply offline IBPS Clerk 2020 application form.