IBPS Clerk notification 2020 has been released by the IBPS on 1st September online application has been started and the online application process of IBPS Clerk will close on September 23. This Year IBPS has released 1557+ vacancies of clerical posts in 11 public sector banks. Candidates must fill the Online application with accurate details, Check the necessary documents required to fill the application form for the IBPS Clerk exam 2020, without these, you can’t submit your application form. Check the Documents Required to Fill Application Form for IBPS Clerk Exam and fill the application form accordingly.
Documents required to fill application form for IBPS Clerk 2020
Here are the list of documents requires to fill Application Form for IBPS Clerk Exam 2020. Check all the documents and fill after getting the valid documents.
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Left thumb impression (LTI)
- Bank details for online transaction
- Valid email ID
- Handwritten declaration
The text for the handwritten declaration – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information furnished by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
List of Documents to be produced at the time of joining
These are the documents you need to produce at the the time of document verification process, If you will fail to produce the mandatory documents then you will not be allowed to join the participating organisation.The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies need to be submitted at the time of joining.
- Printout of the online application form registered for CRP Clerks-X
- Date of Birth proof (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
- Photo Identify Proof.
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board /University for having declared the result on or before 23.09.2020 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate
- Income and Asset Certificate
- Disability certificate in the prescribed format
- Ex-Servicemen candidates have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of joining.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation must produce certificates according to the rules
- Experience certificates, if any
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Documents Required to Fill Application Form for IBPS Clerk Exam 2020: FAQ’S
Q. What documents I need to upload while filling the application form?
Ans:- Candidates need to upload photograph, signature, handwritten declaration, left thumb impression, etc.
Q. I am unable to upload the photograph and signature. What should I do?
Ans:- Candidates must upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Q. Can I apply offline for IBPS Clerk 2020?
A. No, there is no facility to apply offline IBPS Clerk 2020 application form.