In my journey Adda247 played a very special role. At the time of my preparation, I came across a Youtube channel i.e. Adda247. This channel and other relevant sources were the foundation stone of my success story. I started watching videos on every topic and tried to understand the concept till depth and then practiced questions on adda247 application by giving various quizzes.
Here is the list of exams I appeared in:
- IBPS PO & Clerk 2017– failed in prelims
- Syndicate and Canara bank PGDBF – failed by margin approx 35 marks. It frustrated me.
- South Indian Bank PO 2018– cleared mains but did not attend interview.
- BOB PGDBF– failed by 1.7 marks in mains
- SBI Clerk – failed in mains.
- SBI PO – failed in prelims
- Indian Bank PO– failed by .25 marks
- RRB PO 2018 – failed by 1.25 marks
- RRB 2018 Clerk -failed by 4 marks Cut off was really high this time.
- IBPS SO 2018 – failed in mains by 2.5 marks
- IBPS PO 2018 – failed in mains by .7 marks
Finally cleared, IBPS Clerk and got posting in Regional office of Bank of Baroda. Scored 121.25 marks in mains.
So Guys finally I would say, Do something that makes your parents proud of you.
You’ve become an achiever from an aspirant, its time you pass on your knowledge and help other aspirants by guiding them with how your journey was? What helped you? What you believe in? How Adda247 and bankersadda helped you??
We’ll post your journey’s video and your success story on bankersadda.com and on our Facebook pages. This way, you can inspire others to aspire for their future!! mail to email@example.com