"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
DU B.Ed. Common Entrance Exam 2019
Faculty of Education, University of Delhi has released a notification for 2 yr B.ed Programme.B.ed course will be going to offer in following institutions:
- Department of Education (Central Institute of Education – CIE)
- Lady Irwin College ( LIC)
- Maharshi Valmiki College of Education (MVCE)
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji College for women (SPMC)
Q.When will be the online registration started?
- Starting date of registration: 3rd June 2019
- Last date of registration: 17th June 2019
Q. What are the courses will be offered by the University Of Delhi?
Ans.The Faculty of Education offers various academic and professional programmes:
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Degree
Department of Education (CIE),Lady Irwin College (LIC),Maharshi Valmiki College of Education (MVCE),Shyama Prasad Mukherji College for Women (SPMC)
Bachelor of Education (Special Education- Mental Retardation) degree
Lady Irwin College (LIC),
Bachelor of Education (Special Education- Visual Impairment) degree
Durgabai Deshmukh College of Special Education
Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) Degree
eight affiliated colleges of the University of Delhi.
Q. What is the educational qualification required for B.ed programme?
Ans. Minimum Qualifying Mark
- Category-I: Candidates with at least 50% marks in aggregate either in Bachelor’s Degree and / or in the Master’s Degree in Science / Social Science /Humanities/ Commerce or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the programme.
- Category-II: Candidates with at least 55% marks in aggregate in Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology and specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the programme.
Eligibility for choosing Subject Category and Teaching Subject
- Entrance Test – 400 marks.
- Test duration-2 hours
- Total Question-100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 4 marks each.
- NEGATIVE MARKING- Yes (- 1 mark)
- Mode of Test- Online
- Medium- Hindi or English
- Science, Social Science and Mathematics at school level (up to senior secondary / class 12),
- language comprehension in both English and Hindi,
- reasoning and general awareness on social, political and economic issues.
- High School/Secondary School Certificate for verification of date of birth.
- A detailed Statement of Marks of Part- I, II and III at Graduation. In case of Post-graduation being the eligibility, a Statement of Marks at Master’s level.
- Provisional certificate or degree of the qualifying examination.
- Relevant certificates/documents from a competent authority, establishing the candidate’s claim for reservation, for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended or from any gazetted officer (valid for six months from the date of issue).
- In the case of candidates in service, a No Objection Certificate from the employer and a letter of sanction of study leave for a period of two years.