As the notification is already released you need to accelerate your study in proper strategy and changes nowadays happen in the Pattern. Also, EPFO is one of the most sought-after jobs in the insurance sector as it provides one with a lucrative salary along with a lot of perks and facilities.
|Section||Name of the test(objective based)||Number of
|Medium of exam||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability||35||35||English & Hindi||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||English & Hindi||20 minutes|
- In the case of reading comprehension, first, go through the questions and then read the comprehension to understand the theme of the passage.
- For vocabulary read The Hindu newspaper regularly. It also helps in comprehending the passage.
- Cloze test and para jumble are theme-based and try to eliminate options to do them fast.
- Fillers, new type match the following sentences, error detections, phrasal replacements are based on subject-verb agreement, preposition, and verb rules. Make sure that you have these topics at your fingertips when you are going to attempt the examination.
Quantitative Aptitude section:
- In the examination, attempt the questions on quadratic equations, simplification, and approximation, and number series first as you would be able to solve the maximum number of questions within minimum time.
- Today miscellaneous part or word problems play an important role, sometimes 15 questions were asked from this part so the topics like time and work, CI & SI, pipes and cisterns, percentage, partnership, average, profit, and loss are very important.
- After having attempted all these questions efficiently, go for data interpretation. In every DI 3 questions are always doable. So, try to attempt at least those 3 questions with accuracy. For data interpretation, one must try to learn calculations, concepts of average and percentages
- Try to start with puzzles that appear easy to be solved and proceed with moderate and difficult puzzles in a similar way.
- then start with the questions that are you can also choose to start with questions based on inequalities, direction and distance, syllogism, coding-decoding, alphanumeric series, and all other random topics.
You may also like to read: