EPFO SSA Prelims exam is scheduled to be held on 31st August 2019 which is cheek by jowl now. You all must be giving the final touch to your preparations. The exam is going to give you a prestigious job with employees provident fund as Social security Assistant. The pattern of the exam is based on the Banking trend and you can expect the same type of level as observed in the EPFO Assistant Prelims Exam 2019. It is important to have a deep idea about the EPFO SSA Prelims exam pattern so that you do not feel puzzled during the exam. The competition is going to be very tough as huge number of aspirants are fighting for the same. A well-defined Strategy to crack EPFO SSA Prelims can help you to sail thorugh this exam. As you all know the exam gives an emotional turmoil before the exam is conducted, at this point one’s best bet would be to revise all that you have prepared till date. Also, make sure that you do not feel stressed so that you can attempt the exam with full confidence. Check the last minute revision tips for EPFO SSA Prelims exam 2019.
Last-Minute Tips For EPFO SSA Prelims 2019
- Do not start any new chapter or topic at the last moment. It will only puzzle you with the topics that you have revised so far.
- Make sure you revise everything that is important from the exam point of view to avoid the last-minute hassle.
- Revise all your notes and formulas and trick to compute them within seconds.
- At the last moment, work on your calculation speed and time management. This will help you attempt the exam with good accuracy within the stipulated time.
- Do not forget to take the mock test. This will analyze your overall performance and a chance to work on your weak points.
- Health is the most important thing when it comes to the exam. As there is a famous saying healthy mind lives in a healthy body.
- Try to meditate to keep your mind relax and active. This will keep all the things fresh in your mind that are prepared to date.
- Exercise will release the stress and you will feel active to appear in the exam.
- Avoid unhealthy food. Try to eat only healthy food that will keep your mind fresh and active.
- Attempt the exam with a proper plan so that you will not be barking the wrong tree while attempting the same.
- Do not stick to a single question for long. If you can solve the question within seconds attempt it, or move to other questions.
- Make sure you know which question should be attempted first and which one could be skipped for later.
- Read all the questions carefully, so that no important information is missed.