ESIC MTS Admit Card 2022: The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released the ESCI MTS Admit card on 13th April 2022 on the official website of ESIC. Admit card is a mandatory document that candidates are required to carry to the examination center. Any candidates who will not be carrying admit card will not be allowed to appear for the ESIC MTS exam 2022. ESIC MTS admit card can be downloaded by entering the registration number/roll number and date of birth/ password. In this article, we have provided all the details about the admit card and how to download the admit card, etc.
ESIC MTS Admit Card 2022 Out
ESIC MTS Admit Card 2022 has been published by ESIC on its official website @https://www.esic.nic.in. Those candidates who have applied for the 2024 Multi-Tasking Staff were released for the year 2022-23. Candidates going to appear in the phase-1 exam must have to download their ESIC MTS hall ticket from the direct link below which has been active officially. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions mentioned on the ESIC MTS Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2022.
ESIC MTS Admit Card 2022: Important Dates
Candidates who filled the form of ESIC MTS must check all the important dates related to ESIC MTS recruitment 2022 to avoid any last-minute delay.
|ESIC MTS Admit Card 2022: Important Dates|
|ESIC MTS Admit Card 2022||13th April 2022|
|ESIC MTS Exam Date||7th May 2022|
ESIC MTS Admit Card 2022: Download Link
ESIC MTS Admit Card 2022 link has been active on the official website of ESIC on 13th April 2022. ESIC MTS exam is scheduled to be held on 7th May 2022. Candidates are advised to download the ESIC MTS Admit Card on time to avoid any delay. The direct link to download the ESIC MTS Admit Card 2022 is given below. Candidates are required to enter their registration number or roll number and password or date of birth to download and print their ESIC MTS Admit Card 2022.
Steps To Download ESIC MTS Admit Card 2022
Candidates don’t need to worry about how they can able to download their Admit Card for ESIC MTS 2022. Here we have given all the steps which you can follow to download your admit card easily.
- Visit the official website of ESIC @www.esic.nic.in or click on the link provided above
- Click on the admit card related link coming on your screen
- Fill in the Registration number/roll number and date of birth/password
- A new screen will appear having your admit card
- Click on the print button and save your admit card for further reference
Things To Carry To The Exam Center For ESIC MTS Exam 2022
Candidates are required to carry with them some of the most important documents, the list of which is given below
- Admit Card: To appear in the ESIC MTS exam, candidates must carry with them their ESIC Admit card 2022.
- Passport Size Photograph: Candidates must carry with them 3 passport size photographs, this photograph should properly match with a photograph uploaded in your application form.
- Documents: Candidates must carry original photo id proof with them like PAN Card/Aadhar Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter’s card/Photo identity proof issued by a gazetted officer on official letterhead along with a photograph
Details Mentioned on ESIC MTS Admit Card 2022
Candidates who will appear in ESIC MTS Exam 2022 must check whether the details given in their admit card are right or not and if they find any discrepancy in it, they should contact the concerned authorities as soon as possible. Admit card contains some important details which are given below
- Applicant’s Roll Number
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Applicant’s Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Applicant’s date of birth
- Category of the Applicant
- Date of Exam
- Name of the Exam Center
- Exam Center Code
- Applicant’s Registration Number
- Essential instructions for the Applicant
FAQs: ESIC MTS Admit Card 2022
Q1. When will ESIC MTS Admit card 2022 be released?
Ans. ESIC released the ESIC MTS admit card 2022 on 13th April 2022.
Q2. How Can I download my ESIC MTS Admit card 2022?
Ans. You can download your ESIC MTS Admit card by visiting the official website of ESIC or through the link provided above.