The first shift of the ESIC UDC prelims exam is over now. It is a great opportunity to enter the insurance sector for those who are willing to start their career in this sector. To give wings to your dreams, Adda247 has covered every minute details of the exam so that the students who are going to appear for the next shift can be helped with the details of the exam. We are providing you with a detailed analysis of the ESIC UDC Prelims 2019. Stay tuned on this page for all the latest updates of both the shifts’ analysis, and to know about the difficulty level of exam and types of questions asked.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 27 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Check the detailed analysis of both the shifts here:
|14th July 2019||Shift -1 (9:15 AM – 10:15 AM)|
|14th July 2019||Shift -1 (11:45 AM – 12:45 PM)|
Let’s take a look at the exam pattern, marks given against each section and the time allotted.
|Serial No.||Section||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|4.||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
Note: There will be composite Time of one hour for this exam.
ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Analysis 2019: Section-wise Analysis
|General Intelligence and reasoning||19-22|
ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Analysis: General Intelligence and reasoning
- Box Based Puzzle (7 box)
- Linear Seating Arrangement (8 People)
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Puzzles and Seating Arrangement||10||Easy-Moderate|
|Order & Ranking||04||Easy|
There was 1 set of Reading Comprehension. The theme of Reading Comprehension was Dishonest Milkman. Out of 5 questions 1 questions was based on vocabulary.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
|Single Fillers (word)||05||Easy|
ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Analysis: Quantitative Aptitude
No. of Questions
Number Series (Missing)
Arithmetic Word Problem
ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Analysis: General Awareness
- Name of the External Affairs Minister.
- G20 Summit 2019 held at
- G20 Summit 2020 to be held in.
- Women cricketer of the year 2019.
- Bhakra nangal Dam.
- Hawa Mahal Located in which city.
- World No Tobacco Day.
- Capital of Iran.
- Women Hockey Team Coach.
- Miss World 2019.
- Recently appointed IMF Chief Economist.
- Minister of Corporate Affairs.
- Miss India 2019.
- Indian men hockey team coach.
- Mission Shakti related to which organisation.
- Chennai Central railway station renamed after which famous personality.
- Russia honoured which country’s prime minister with highest civilian award.
- Author of Indian 2020: Mission of new India book
- Question related to Jallianwala bagh massacre anniversary
- One question from famous Santoor player of India
- Colour of Number plate for Electric vehicles
- Rohan Bopana related to which sport
- Niraj Chopra related to which sport
- Dena Bank & Vijaya Bank merged in which bank?
- Currency of France