FCI AGM Technical Exam Analysis 2021 17 July Shift 1: Food Corporation of India (FCI) has successfully conducted the FCI AGM (Technical/Accounts/Law/Medical Officer) Exam on 17th July. Bankersadda is providing direct analysis for FCI AGM (Technical/Accounts/Law/Medical Officer) Exam Analysis from the aspirants who have attempted FCI AGM Exam 2021. In this article, we have covered everything which the candidates want to know about the exam held and this will help you to boost your preparation for their upcoming shifts:
Reporting time of FCI AGM Technical was 1 pm and the exam started at 2:30 PM. Questions were based strictly on the Syllabus given by the FCI in the notification. Technical Section was moderate in FCI AGM Technical Exam 2021.
FCI AGM (Technical) Exam Analysis 2021: Good Attempts
Good attempts of the FCI AGM (Technical/Accounts/Law/Medical Officer) Exam Analysis 2021 exam depend on the difficulty level, number of questions, number of vacancies, etc. In the table mentioned below we have provided the average good marks or attempts for each section of FCI AGM (Technical/Accounts/Law/Medical Officer) exam analysis 2021 :
|S. No||Sections||Difficulty Level||Good Attempts|
|1||Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability||Easy to Moderate||23-25|
|2||General Awareness, Current Affairs||Moderate||17-19|
|3||Management and Ethics||Moderate||18-20|
|4||Agriculture, Agriculture Economy,
FCI Exam Analysis 2021 AGM (Technical): Section-Wise Analysis
The level of each section was different, so it is very important to check the FCI AGM (Technical/Accounts/Law/Medical Officer) exam analysis 2021 section-wise for each section.
Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and Data Interpretation
3 Puzzles were asked in the FCI Technical Exam 2021. These were based on Floors, Linear Arrangement & Day-Place Based. Arithmetic Questions were asked from Ages, SI, CI, Partnership, etc. DI was also asked in Quant Section. Mensuration was also asked.
|Topics||Number of questions|
|DI (Tabular Data)||5|
|Profit & loss||1-2|
|Time & word||1|
|Puzzle [Floor Based]||4|
|Puzzle [Days & events]||4|
General Awareness and Current Affairs
The General Awareness Section was moderate to tough. Current Affairs were asked from the last 6 Months.
Questions were asked from the following topics: Sports, Books & Authors, Brand Ambassador, Filmfare Awards, National parks, Schemes, etc.
Some of the questions that were asked are:
- Question on World Food Day
- Question on Governor of Assam
- Question on the Chief Justice of India (Which Number)
- Brand Ambassador of Vivo.
- Around 3 Questions from Sports-Related Awards.
- International Nurse Day?
- Question from Books & Authors
- Total Number of SAARC Countries.
- NATO Meeting recently held in?
Management and Ethics
Basic Questions were asked from this section.
- Agriculture/Agriculture Economy/Computer Awareness
- Overall Agricultural part was easy.
- Questions that were focusing mainly on the Insects & their related topics.
- Agriculture economics was mainly Based on Current Affairs.
- Fewer Questions were asked from the Computer Awareness. This was easy.
- Questions on Reverse fertilization.
- One question was based on Puc 1 recognition sequence.
- The agriculture and economy portion were moderate.
- Agriculture was a bit tough, the question on Generics, Microbiology, Biochemistry & other topics.
Agriculture, Agriculture Economy, Computer Awareness
In Agriculture & Agriculture and Economy Section, Questions on Agriculture were more than the economy.
- Around 2-3 Questions were asked from Cropping Pattern.
- 4 Questions were asked on Agricultural Schemes.
- Around 2-3 Questions were asked from Soil. (Basic) Question from Price Analysis was asked.
- One question was asked related to TPDS.
- Questions were also asked from Agro-Ecology, Precision Farming, Water Use Efficiency, Irrigation, etc.
FCI AGM (Technical) Exam Analysis 2021: FAQs
Q1. What was the overall level of exam of FCI AGM (Technical/Accounts/Law/Medical Officer) 2021?
Ans. The overall exam of FCI AGM (Technical/Accounts/Law/Medical Officer) 2021 was easy.
Q2. What are the overall good attempts?
Ans. The overall good attempts are 115-126.