FCI Assistant Grade 3 Salary 2022: FCI offers a lucrative salary package to FCI Assistant Grade 3 as per the 7th pay commission. The Food Corporation of India works under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Government of India. The FCI Assistant Grade 3 salary varies according to the place of posting in cities X, Y, and Z. Apart from preparation the thing which excites candidates about FCI is the job role and the salary. In this article, we have covered the FCI Assistant Grade 3 salary structure, deductions, in-hand salary, job profile, and career growth as well. Keep reading this post to get more info
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Salary 2022: Salary Structure
FCI has released the FCI Assistant Grade 3 Notification 2022 therefore we have provided the salary structure of FCI Assistant Grade 3 according to latest salary slip available. Candidates can check the FCI Assistant Grade 3 in hand salary from the table given below after all the deductions.
|House Rent Allowance||7614|
|Professional Development Allowance||596|
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Salary 2022: Deductions
There are certain amounts which are deducted from the FCI Assistant salary, candidates can check the complete list of deductions from the table below.
|Employee Pension Deduction||687|
|Benovalent Fund Recovery||30|
|Employee Funded Contributory Social Security Scheme||70|
|Employee Medical Health Scheme Deduction||60|
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Latest Salary Slip
Here we have provided below the latest salary slip of FCI Assistant Grade 3. The Overall salary is over 53,000 which is a good amount for a fresher.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Salary 2022: Perks & Allowances
Apart from salary FCI offers various perks and allowances. These perks and allowances contribute a 32% of Basic Pay. Candidates can check below the list of perks & allowances.
- Leave Travel Concession
- Provident Fund
- Quarter Facility
- Medical Facility
- Over Time Allowance
- Transport Allowance
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Salary 2022: Job Profile
Candidates can check the job profile of FCI Assistant Grade 3 in different departments i.e. Accounts, Technical, General and the Depo.
- Assistant Grade-III (Accounts): The candidate who is posted under Assistant Grade-III (Accounts) will be completely looking after Financial Account Package (FAP).
- Assistant Grade-III (Technical): The candidates who are posted under Assistant Grade III Technical are responsible to safeguard the food grains which are procured or stored in the godowns of FCI. Also, these people are responsible to check the quality of the food grains such as color, moisture, admixture, pests during procurement. The food grains which are certified by the technical assistants are purchased by FCI. Once the food grains are procured, he/she must periodically check and ensure that they are pest free food grains.
- Assistant Grade-III General: The candidates who are posted under Assistant Grade III will look after the Admin related work. Also, the General Cadre Candidate will take care of Vigilance, PV, Legal, IT, SL/TL.
- . Assistant Grade-III (Depo): Candidates who are posted under this position will be working in the field. They are responsible to maintain an environment where the storage loss of grains is very less.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Salary 2022: Career Growth
Before joining any organization one thing which revolves in the back of our mind is the highest position where we can reach in the organization. The hierarchy in the FCI is given below
- Deputy General Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Assistant Grade-I
- Assistant Grade-II
- Assistant Grade-III
FAQs: FCI Assistant Grade 3 Salary 2022
Q What is the in hand salary of FCI Assistant Grade 3?
Ans The in hand salary of FCI Assistant Grade 3 is rupees 49,254.
Q. What are the perks and allowances which FCI Assistant Grade 3 gets?
Ans The complete list of perks and allowances are given in the article above.