| Updated On November 14th, 2019 at 11:30 am
Food Corporation of India has released official notification for the post of FCI Manager. Around 330 vacancies have been released for the said post this time. Students willing to apply for the same post can apply online for from 28th September to 28th October. Well students this is again the best opportunity to be targeted this year. Whenever an aspirant aim something he always looks for the salary and growth prospects in that organization. Keeping the same need in mind, we will discuss the salary structure of FCI Manager 2019. Keep on reading this article for the same.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
FCI Manager Recruitment 2019: Salary & Pay Scale
FCI Manager has a decent salary at all the post code. Here is the details regarding the details of FCI Manager 2019:
- Selected candidates will serve as Management Trainees for a period of six months.
- Only consolidated stipend will be paid to them at the rate of Rs. 40000/- (Forty thousand only) per month during the training period.
- Management Trainees will be considered for absorption as Managers in the IDA Pay scale of Rs. 40000 – 140000 upon successful completion of training period of six months.
FCI Manager 2019: Career Prospects
The food corporation of India (FCI), has been a continuous employer to the youth of the country and provides opportunity to make a career with the Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest public sector undertakings, dealing with food grain supply chain management. The post of manager gives various opportunities for a candidate. It is one of the best place to serve the country. FCI Manager is the post which provides an all-round training to a person enhancing his/her career in food security areas.