The Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released 89 vacancies of Category I posts in various sectors. FCI has invited applications for Assistant General Manager (General Administration), Assistant General Manager (Technical), Assistant General Manager (Accounts), Assistant General Manager (Law), and Medical Officer. The exam date is not released yet but it is expected that the exam will be conducted in the month of May or June 2021. Today is the last day to apply online for FCI AGM Recruitment 2021. Candidates can visit the official website of FCI or simply click on the application link mentioned in the article below:
FCI Recruitment 2021: Apply Online
Candidates who are interested in the post of FCI Assistant general manager, are advised to fill the online application form right now as today, is the last date to fill the online application form. Candidates can apply online by simply clicking on the link mentioned below
FCI Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
1. First click on the tab ‘Click here for New Registration’.
2. After clicking on the tab ‘Click here for New Registration’, the page will appear which requires your name, contact number, and email address.
Here, fill up your details which are required. After submitting the details, you will get the registration number and password. Save it for the future.
3. Here, upload your passport size photograph and scanned signature.
4. After uploading the photograph and signature, press ‘Next’, then this page will appear:
Here, you will all the basic details like name of post, cast, centre of examination, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, etc., then press ‘Save and Next’.
5. Then, the ‘Qualification / Experience / Language’ page will open like this:
Here, you fill up your qualification details like your subject in 10th and 12th class, date of passing, % of marks, Name of Board, etc., and move your down, there is a requirement of language proficiency where you fill your language then press ‘Save and Next’.
6. After submitting the page, the Preview page will open, then check the page carefully, because after submitting, you cannot change your details. Then press ‘Submit’.
7. After that the payment page will open, where you can pay fees online.
FCI Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for FCI Recruitment 2021 for the posts of Assistant General Manager (General Administration) Posts is given below:
|S. No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability||45||2.5 hours (150 minutes)|
|2||General Awareness, Current Affairs||45|
|3||Management and Ethics||45|
|4||Agriculture, Agriculture Economy and Computer awareness||45|
Exam pattern for FCI Recruitment 2021 for the posts of Assistant General Manager (Technical/Accounts/Law) & Medical Officer Posts is given below:
|S. No||Sections||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability||30||2.5 hours (150 minutes)|
|2||General Awareness, Current Affairs||30|
|3||Management and Ethics||30|
|4||Agriculture, Agriculture Economy,