GA Question Asked in ESIC UDC 2022: ESIC UDC Prelims shift 2 of 19th March 2022 has been completed and as per the candidate’s review the level of today’s exam was Easy with the question asked were as expected. In the ESIC UDC Exam 2022, Shift-2, the general awareness section consisted of 25 questions. According to the candidates who appeared for the ESIC UDC Second shift, the general awareness section was of moderate to difficult level. In this article, we will be looking at all the general awareness questions that were asked in today’s examination.
GA Question Asked in ESIC UDC 2022 Prelims Exam
Here are the GA Questions asked in ESIC UDC 2nd shift today.
- Padam Awardee victor Banarjee related to which field: Actor
- Winner of the AFC Women’s Asia Cup 2022: Chinna
- Name of the MSME minister: Narayan rade
- New Capital of Indonesia: Nusantara
- Saffron Festival recently celebrated in which state of India: Jammu & Kashmir
- World Braille day: 4 January
- 1 Question was related to Nawab of Bengal
- 1 Question related to GIFT city Gujarat.
- Khadar & Bangar are which type of soil: Alluvial soil
- 1 Question related to Simon Commission
- 1 Question was River Based
- PM Krishi Sichai Yojana (PMKSY) started in which Year:
- 1 Question related to Saffron Production
- Azaz Patel related to which Sport: Cricketer
FAQs: GA Question Asked in ESIC UDC 2022
Q1. Is there any sectional timing in ESIC UDC 2022 Prelims Exam?
Ans. No, there is a composite time for ESIC UDC prelims exam 2022 of 1 hour.
Q2. What was the level of ESIC UDC Second shift Prelims exam 2022?
Ans. The level of ESIC UDC Second shift prelims 2022 was easy to moderate.