GA Question Asked in ESIC UDC 2022: ESIC UDC 2022 1st shift conducted today on 19th March 2022 across various centers in India. The overall difficulty level of the Exam can be said to be easy to Moderate. Here we have come up with Memory Based General Awareness questions asked in the ESIC UDC 2022 prelims 1st shift. If you have any more questions from 1st shift today, then kindly share it in the comment section.
GA Question Asked in ESIC UDC 2022 Prelims Exam
Here are the GA Questions asked in ESIC UDC 1st shift today.
- Battle of Haldighati year: 18th June 1576
- Which river is called Sorrow of Bengal? Damodar River
- PM Kisan Yojana Total amount in a year : 6000
- Raman Magsase award from which country: Philippines
- IFSCA full form: International Financial Services Center Authority
- Padam vibushan Awardee Radhe Shyam khemka Related to which category: Journalist
- PRASAD Scheme launched in which year: 2015
- Founder day of Army: 15 January 1949
- Pandit Birju Maharaj related to which dance form: kathak
- National Startup day: 16th January
- Union Territory with highest population Density according to 2011 census: Delhi
- In which year Lata Mangeshkar get Bharat Ratana Award: 2001
- Who gave the title of Mahatma to Mahatma Gandhi: Rabindranath Tagore
- Father of Sanskrit: Panini
- Who is the vice president of AIIB: Urjit Patel
- Name of the third-largest stadium:
- Best Film in drama category in Golden Globe Award 2021: The Power of the Dog
- Writer of ” A Little Book of India” book: Ruskin bond
- Father of Modern India Art: Raja Ravi Verma
- one question ISRO Agreement related
FAQs: GA Question Asked in ESIC UDC 2022
Q. What was the level of today’s ESIC UDC Exam 2022 Shift 1?
Ans. The level of today’s ESIC UDC Exam Shift 1 was Essay.
Q. Which is the most challenging section in today’s ESIC UDC exam Shift 1?
Ans. The most challenging section in todays ESIC UDC Exam Shift 1 was GA.