GA Questions Asked in ESIC MTS Mains Exam 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has conducted the ESIC MTS Mains exam successfully on 5th June 2022 in 1 shift. There is a total of 50 questions of marks in the ESIC MTS Mains exam with a composite time of 2 hours. Now it is very important that you have scored a good number of questions in the mains exam to score overall good marks as the GA section is the most important section. In this article, we have listed all the GA Questions asked in the ESIC MTS Mains Exam 2022.
ESIC MTS Mains Exam Analysis 2022
GA Questions Asked in ESIC MTS Mains Exam 2022:
1. MSP full form: Minimum Support Prices
2. National tourism day? 25 January
3. In UPI “U” stand for? Unified
4. Rafael Nadal belongs to which country? Spain
5. Who named Lok Nayak? Jay Prakash Narayan
6. ASEAN which country is not a member in the option?
7. Jewar Airport belongs to which state? UP
8. The Jungle Book Authors? Rudyard Kipling
9. Harry Potter Authors? J. K. Rowling
10. Topric of Cancer is not goes of which state?
11. First Battle of Panipat? 21 April 1526
12. In mobile manufacturing India rank? 2nd
13. Which of the following State produce maximum Coal? Chhattisgarh
14. Taj Mahal Belongs to which of the following Memory? Mumtaz Mahal
15. Who is the Chairman of SBI? Dinesh Kumar Khara
16. Budget related question?
17. Santoor Player related Question?
18. Jamshedpur on which river? Subarnarekha and Kharkai rivers
19. Mahatma Buddhe enlightenment place? Bodhgaya
20. Valley of Flower? Uttarakhand
21. Sadar Sarowar Dam on which river? Narmada
22. Who is the National Security Advisor? Ajit Doval
23. Lal Bahadur Shashtri given which slogan? Jay Javan Jay Kisan
24. Sputnik Vaccine related question
25. Planning commission replaced? NITI Aayog
26. Length of India North to South? 3,214 km
27. India in terms of area 7th largest
28. Usain Bolt get title in which event of racing?
29. Mahabali puram in which State? Tamil Nadu
30. Aseley barty belongs to which country? Australia
31. Jizya tax were imposed on Non Muslims by whom? Aurangzeb
32. Syria Capital? Damascus
33. 2021 Census Theme?
34. Ujjwala 2.0 related question?
35. First female Fighter pilot of India? Shivangi Singh