As we all know IBPS RRB mains examination was scheduled to be held today, and it was successfully conducted today on 30 January 2021. After getting the review from the students who had appeared for the exam today and doing an analysis from them we have provided you an analysis of the difficulty level and questions which were asked today in this section. In this section, we will provide you the questions which were asked in the RRB PO mains examination 2021. The difficulty level of this section as per the student’s review was of an easy to moderate level. This section comprises 40 questions of 40 marks.
Before jumping to the questions of General Awareness that were asked in today’s exams, let us check the IBPS RRB PO mains exam pattern first.
IBPS RRB PO mains exam pattern 2021
The IBPS RRB PO mains was conducted successfully on 30 January 2021 and the exam consisted of 5 sections for which students were allotted 2 hours. The detailed exam pattern is as follows:
||General Awareness Paper
||Numerical Ability Paper
||English Language / Hindi Language
||Computer Knowledge Paper
General Awareness questions asked in IBPS RRB PO Mains Examination:
1. 2019 world cup England team captain: Eoin Morgan.
2. World Population Day: 11 July.
3. International Mountain Day theme: Mountain Biodiversity.
4. MUDRA Tarun limit: Covering loans above 5 lakh and upto 10 lakh.
5. Minimum Capital to set up a small finance bank (SFB): Rs 200 crore.
6. IDBI Bank founder: Government of India.
7. Allahabad Bank merger: Indian Bank.
8. World Tourism Day: 27th September.
9. A Song of India book: Ruskin Bond.
10. Shivalik Mercantile Co-operative Bank: RBI gives in-principle nod to Shivalik Mercantile to convert to SFB
11. G-20 theme: Realizing Opportunities of 21st Century for All
12. What was the name of the operation launched by the Indian Navy on Pakistan’s port city of Karachi during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971?- Operation Trident
13. Freight corridor: between Khurja and Bhaupur in Uttar Pradesh.
14. School bag policy (weight): Should not be more than 10% of the bodyweight of students.
15. Farming amount budget: 2.83 lakhs cr
16. NBFC: Non-Banking Financial Companies.
17. What was the budget allocation in FY 2020-21 for the Defence sector: Rs 4,71,378.
18. How to be a writer: Ruskin Bond.
19. MNREGA: Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act 2005.
20. First SFB opened: Jalandhar.
21. CHAMPION portal is related to: MSMEs.
22. 51 min loan PSB loan amount: Rs. 1 Lakh to Rs. 5 Crore.
23. statue unity in which district: Narmada.
24. IIT Kanpur has developed a classroom-to-home teaching setup ‘Mobile Masterjee’.
25. WHO’s a global strategy towards eliminating cervical cancer aims to set the world on the right track by which year?- 2030
26. Which country is on top position in ‘Digital Quality Life Index 2020’?- Denmark
27. Special drawing rights were created by: International monetary fund
28. “Who will cry when you die”: Robin Sharma
29. Aspirational India theme parts: Budget 2020
30. Which scheme among the options are not related to Education?- PRASAD
31. As per the RBI, what is the limit on collateral-free agriculture loans?- 1.6 lakh
32. RBI look into banking frauds over: 50 cr.
34. NITI AAYOG launch
35. World health organization Related
36. POS ( Point Of Sale)
38. Education sector related sector till 2024-25