RBI Assistant Mains 2020:The Reserve Bank of India has successfully conducted the RBI assistant Mains 2020 Exam today on 22 November 2020. Candidates who appear for the examination must be curious to get an analysis of the exam and an overview of their performance in today’s exam. In this article, we will be discussing the General Awareness questions asked in today’s RBI Assistant Mains 2020 Exam. These questions will help the aspirants to get an overview of the examination and for further preparations for GA sections in other banking exams. Let us first look at this year’s exam pattern of RBI Assistant Mains 2020.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates are given 135 minutes of time duration for this exam with a total of 200 questions. Let us look at the section-wise time limit and number of questions asked in the RBI Assistant Mains Exam 2020.
|Serial Number||Name of Test||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Test Of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|2.||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|3.||Test Of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|4.||Test Of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5.||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
General Awareness Questions in RBI Assistant Mains 2020 Exam:
The General Awareness section carried 40 questions with 1 mark each. Below are some topics on which the questions were asked in the RBI Assistant Mains 2020 Examination today along with the answers of some.
1. CGS C-452 is built by | Larsen & Toubro Limited
2. What is the Net Profit of SBI in September 2020? Quarterly Net Profit of SBI was at Rs. 4,574.16 crore in September 2020 up 51.88% from September 2019.
3. Famous Actor Sir Thomas Sean Connery passed away recently. He was best known for his portrayal of James Bond. He was from? | Scotland
4. One question was related to Machu Picchu which is located in? | Peru
5. What was the theme of the Budget 2020? | ‘Ease of Living’ – central Tenet of Union Budget 2020-21
6. TN Krishnan who passed away recently was a | Legendary violinist
7. When is the Civil Services Day observed? | 21st April
8. What is Nominal Capital?
9. Kia Motors belong to which country? | South Korea
10. Who is the author of the book Pandemonium: The Great Indian Banking Tragedy? | Tamal Bandyopadhyay
11. The head of IPU (International Parliamentary Union) is from which country? | Portugal
12. Lewis Hamilton represents which company? | Mercedes
13. SEBI enhanced the penalty against 3 rating agencies which ICRA, CARE and India Ratings and Research to Rs 1 crore each for their lapses in giving credit rating to non- convertible debentures of which company? | IL&FS | It is a “systemically important” Non-Deposit Accepting Core Investment Company registered with RBI.
14. Recently, RBI issued draft guidelines for establishing self-regulatory organizations, these will be framing and enforcing rules for? | Payment Systems Operators
15. Who appoints Solicitor General of India? | President
16. FM Nirmala Sitharaman launched eBkray, an e-auction platform for auctioning of ? | Banking Assets | eBkray, an online platform to increase the transparency in auctioning of assets attached by banks.
17. With which company, SBI partnered to offer digital payment & financing solutions for small store owners and distributors for the products? | Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL) | SBI to provide paperless instant overdraft facility to retailers so that they can make payments to distributors and will also offer UPI-based solutions to the retailers.
18. Finance Ministry granted 100% income tax exemption for investments to be made in specified infrastructure sectors for Sovereign Wealth Fund of which county? | Abu Dhabi | Abu Dhabi’s Sovereign Wealth Fund (SWF) – MIC Redwood 1 RSC Limited become the first foreign SWF to be granted 100% income-tax exemption for the long-term investments to be made in the specified priority sectors in India.
19. One Question was related to which of the following is not a foreign Bank | IDFC
20. Nominal Capital is the | Authorized Capital
21. Kanha Tiger Reserve is situated in Mandla district of which state? | Madhya Pradesh
22. Name the National Park that has been declared as a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve recently. | Madhya Pradesh’s Panna National Park has been declared a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
23. Under the Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme, what is the permissible amount of gold that can be held by entities? | 20 Kg
24. One questions was related to Bharat QR Code | Interoperable QR Codes mandated by RBI one is UPI & other QR code is _______ | Bharat QR
25. Aircraft that was dismantled recently | INS Virat
26. One question was related to full form of DLT | Distributed Ledger Technology
27. As per the RBI, SBICAP, the capital markets wing of State Bank of India, will set up a special purpose vehicle (SPV) for | NBFC debt purchase
28. Which company accquired Columbia Asia Hospitals for around Rs. 2100 crores? | Bengaluru-based hospital chain Manipal Hospitals
29. Minimum Amount to issue Certificate of Deposits (CDs) | Rs. 1 Lakhs
30. What is the number of seats in the US Senate, the upper house of US Parliament? | 100
31. New Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of HDFC Bank | Sashidhar Jagdishan
Vice Chairman & CEO of HDFC | Keki Mistry
32. What was the theme of the Vigilance Awareness week observed 27th October 2020 to 2nd November? | “Satark Bharat, Samriddh Bharat” | Vigilant India, Prosperous India
33. Malabar exercise 2020 conducted in? | Bay of Bengal
34. Indian Museaum is located in | Kolkata
35. Where is the HQ of CSIR-Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology| New Delhi
36. IPPB is registered as payment bank under ____ schedule of RBI Act, 1934 | Second
37. One Question was related to GST Compensation in Budget